Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RamSack

Colorado State vs Oregon St Prediction Thread

CSU allegiance says that they win, by 7-10.

Nagging doubts about defense loss by 10 as the team is still learning. 

Opening new stadium adds an entirely new level of emotions and can Bobo manage those and keep the focus? There have been games where I question his pregame management and prep for the team. Close loss as they have to climb out of an early hole.

1 hour ago, Ram Allegiance said:

I am thinking a high scoring affair, that CSU wins by a touchdown. That said, I could see a scenario where our defense just gives up too many points and the Beavers come away with it.  

I would like to have more faith in our defense, and maybe they'll surprise me, but the problem is the last memory I have is Idaho imposing their will on them. 

My thoughts exactly.  I can't get that F-ing Idaho game out of my head.

I think we lose this one.

38-28.

Finished stadium 2017B.jpg

17 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Oregon State was trash last year.  I thought CSU fans felt they might be the best team in the MWC this year?  If so there is no excuse for losing to Oregon State.

I think OSU will be much improved this year. GA has shown he can turn programs with fewer resources around, and I think in his third year we are going to start seeing his influence.

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

Just now, Mano said:

I think OSU will be much improved this year. GA has shown he can turn programs with fewer resources around, and I think in his third year we are going to start seeing his influence.

I would feel very confident in a two TD beat down if Boise State played them again.  We did bad, bad things to them last year.  Oregon State mad McNichols some money.  If CSU thinks they are basically as good as Boise State now, no freaking way should they expect to lose a home game to that trash program.

9 minutes ago, Mano said:

They ended the season on somewhat of a high note.  Upset Oregon in their last game of the year.

For CSU to have a chance, they'll have to limit OSU's running game.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I would feel very confident in a two TD beat down if Boise State played them again.  We did bad, bad things to them last year.  Oregon State mad McNichols some money.  If CSU thinks they are basically as good as Boise State now, no freaking way should they expect to lose a home game to that trash program.

Boise beat them by 2 TD's at the beginning of last year, they were better by the end, and should be better still this year. They have been in rebuild mode the past several years, but GA has shown in the past that is what he is good at, and I am sure their defense under GA will be solid in his third year as will their running game. 

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

10 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

OSU improved more, during the season, than most teams do.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

18 hours ago, MAD MACGYVER said:

31-27 Beavers, but that's because Bobo hasn't beaten a P5 team yet (0-4). But if the Rams can play mediocre to above average defense, then they will win.  

Oregon State is really barely P5. 

45 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Kind of like Idaho, the team that slaughtered CSU, is barely G5? 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

Granted, but they got that shiny PAC12 logo that gives them that ever-coveted credence.  

24570143_BSUBACKGROUNDBANNERANDY1AWELCOME.png.5fa1e131a0fec4c26c0be2f4d0a420eb.png

망치를 가진 남자에게는, 모든것이 못처럼 보인다.

원숭이도 나무에서 떨어진다.

48 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

No, not like that. Idaho is actually moving down. They are worse. 

And your prediction is the team that got blown out by the barely G5 team can beat the team that is barely P5? I think OSU is better this year, and I think CSU will be about the same. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.