Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RamSack

Colorado State vs Oregon St Prediction Thread

31-27 Beavers, but that's because Bobo hasn't beaten a P5 team yet (0-4). But if the Rams can play mediocre to above average defense, then they will win.  

24570143_BSUBACKGROUNDBANNERANDY1AWELCOME.png.5fa1e131a0fec4c26c0be2f4d0a420eb.png

망치를 가진 남자에게는, 모든것이 못처럼 보인다.

원숭이도 나무에서 떨어진다.

I think this is going to be a really competitive game.  OSU found a bruising running game last season with Ryan Nall and company.  If Juco transfer QB Jake Luton is even competent at throwing the Beavers offense should be much improved despite a youngish O-line.  OSU lost 2 key players at the corners from last years defense.  If OSU can't find a passing game or cover the CSU recievers I think the Rams get the win.  That said I think OSU does just enough in both these questionable areas to come away with the win 28-24.

I am thinking a high scoring affair, that CSU wins by a touchdown. That said, I could see a scenario where our defense just gives up too many points and the Beavers come away with it.  

I would like to have more faith in our defense, and maybe they'll surprise me, but the problem is the last memory I have is Idaho imposing their will on them.