Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MAD MACGYVER

Can't Spell Vandals Without Anal

3 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

The crowd pic is a classic.  The other two are just weak memes, and not really anything related to the program or administration.

Pardon me sir.  Gene under the figurative bus, with BWH and Hot Dog Guy in the same frame, plus the aborted Big Least move?  That's special.

Just now, VandalPride97 said:

Pardon me sir.  Gene under the figurative bus, with BWH and Hot Dog Guy in the same frame, plus the aborted Big Least move?  That's special.

I mean anything mocking Badskillhumping is at least OK.  However  mocking the big east move?  That was a great decision.  Got us a sexy deal in the MWC, where we would have been otherwise, without that #Kustra money.

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I mean anything mocking Badskillhumping is at least OK.  However  mocking the big east move?  That was a great decision.  Got us a sexy deal in the MWC, where we would have been otherwise, without that #Kustra money.

Don't even begin to act as if it was a planned outcome.  You guys got go the big least, looked around and said "oh shit, what did we do?" and the MWC was there, drunk and horny, so you got lucky.  I don't begrudge you for it, but you have to admit the Big East fiasco was a clusterfuk.

1 minute ago, VandalPride97 said:

Don't even begin to act as if it was a planned outcome.  You guys got go the big least, looked around and said "oh shit, what did we do?" and the MWC was there, drunk and horny, so you got lucky.  I don't begrudge you for it, but you have to admit the Big East fiasco was a clusterfuk.

I mean sure, we did not hook up with the chick we went to the party for, however we still got some, and she let us do anal.  Better than if we did not go at all.

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I mean sure, we did not hook up with the chick we went to the party for, however we still got some, and she let us do anal.  Better than if we did not go at all.

I have to say, that is an articulate characterization and I respect it.

Lol vandalpride. The vandals are a cute little program they'll do well in the big west. I just hope Washington state is done playing them thier fans have a bad case of  little big man syndrome. Most likely because of the shadow Washington state and Boise state has cast over them. 

3 hours ago, CougarBeaver said:

Lol vandalpride. The vandals are a cute little program they'll do well in the big west. I just hope Washington state is done playing them thier fans have a bad case of  little big man syndrome. Most likely because of the shadow Washington state and Boise state has cast over them. 

Sir, have a friend edit your posts.  The grammar is terrible.  Consider the use of punctuation here and there.  And, please keep up with college football news.  I know there is internet use in Pullman beyond the public library.  Big West?  Laughable!  

Now, go get ready for school.  Pullman High takes attendance.

29 minutes ago, VandalBasher said:

Sir, have a friend edit your posts.  The grammar is terrible.  Consider the use of punctuation here and there.  And, please keep up with college football news.  I know there is internet use in Pullman beyond the public library.  Big West?  Laughable!  

Now, go get ready for school.  Pullman High takes attendance.

Lol, sorry I don't keep up with division 2 football. I'd have a hard time naming 5 division 2 schools much less know what conference their in.  I'm sure we'll still bring you into Pullman every 6 years or so for a beat down. How sad is it that this time next year the vandals will be looking forward to playing Idaho State in Pocatello. Hehe

10 hours ago, CougarBeaver said:

Lol, sorry I don't keep up with division 2 football. I'd have a hard time naming 5 division 2 schools much less know what conference their in.  I'm sure we'll still bring you into Pullman every 6 years or so for a beat down. How sad is it that this time next year the vandals will be looking forward to playing Idaho State in Pocatello. Hehe

Cool.

Hey, next time you're working, try to remember to bag the meat and produce separate, ok? 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

14 hours ago, VandalPride97 said:

And the coup de grace.  A real, BSU vo-tech promotional hat...

image.thumb.jpeg.dbdc994a9c652a8b530d8f69915c70ff.jpeg

Cool Hat!!!  Really shows how far Boise State has come since those days!!!!:banana:

broncomwc.png

19 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Game over.

Is that real?????  PP is a pretty decent Football Coach, but he should not make any promotion videos!!!!:stop:

broncomwc.png

P.S.  Nice to see the Bronco/Vandal Rivalry live on over here for us oldtimers!:oldman:

broncomwc.png

13 hours ago, CougarBeaver said:

They're in, not their in.  

Please have someone look over your posts before you add your deep thoughts to the internet.  Your lack of knowledge of anything college football along with your inability to use the English language is infuriating.  Try Duolingo.  There is an app for English.

27 minutes ago, VandalBasher said:

They're in, not their in.  

Please have someone look over your posts before you add your deep thoughts to the internet.  Your lack of knowledge of anything college football along with your inability to use the English language is infuriating.  Try Duolingo.  There is an app for English.

He coog'd his own post.  Bravo CougarBeaver, bravo.

Not to derail this thread, but just asking for clarification - is this thread supposed to supplant the annual thread notifying everyone to "prepare thy anii" or are we still waiting for someone to make that annual declaration?  It's a bit of a gray area since there is clear reference to anal in this thread, but it seems to be focused on one (non-MWC) team. Tradition demands that the conference receives a proper warning of these sorts of things. 

Thanks - now back to the Intrastate (and last of the off-season) insults...

Aztec-Nation-Banner2010-03.gif

49 minutes ago, Monty93 said:

Not to derail this thread, but just asking for clarification - is this thread supposed to supplant the annual thread notifying everyone to "prepare thy anii" or are we still waiting for someone to make that annual declaration?  It's a bit of a gray area since there is clear reference to anal in this thread, but it seems to be focused on one (non-MWC) team. Tradition demands that the conference receives a proper warning of these sorts of things. 

Thanks - now back to the Intrastate (and last of the off-season) insults...

Consider this formal warning that any MWC school foolish enough to face the mighty Vandals needs to prepare their various and sundry anuses/anii.