Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crixus

Offensive Statues

This one at VA Tech is offensive to good taste and eyesight in general. :blink:

08c74a7032e3a36b2e002ac14757f601.jpg

Just now, BSUTOP25 said:

DGWYFT8UIAAemOB.jpg

Yeah, that's pretty offensive.  I can't argue that.  He does appear to be a little more mobile than KM though.  Just sayin'.

ea83ebf5-ca1f-46c3-91c6-a928284a873d_d.J

Breaking News: Sheep in Fresno are demanding that this statue be removed, alleging that Wolves engage in cultural appropriation by dressing in sheep's clothing, and offend by abusing grandmothers and wide-right kickers.

7 minutes ago, cgzpack said:

ea83ebf5-ca1f-46c3-91c6-a928284a873d_d.J

Breaking News: Sheep in Fresno are demanding that this statue be removed, alleging that Wolves engage in cultural appropriation by dressing in sheep's clothing, and offend by abusing grandmothers and wide-right kickers.

FAKE NEWS! We abuse wide-left kickers as well.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

This one's offensive considering Paterno knew about Sandusky's evil deeds and turned a blind eye.

Image result for joe paterno statue melted

1 hour ago, VandalPride97 said:

I can't unsee that.  Thanks...

Pay back for ever seeing idahos cheer squad. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

1 hour ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

Looks like a piece of shit. That 100% belongs in San Jose. 

While I agree Robert Graham's Quetzalcoatl statue resembles a giant turd, you really don't want folks to start comparing San Jose to Fresno now do you?

Champ Logo.jpg

12 hours ago, crixus said:

This one's offensive considering Paterno knew about Sandusky's evil deeds and turned a blind eye.

Image result for joe paterno statue melted

What's most offensive about that one is Penn State's temerity to refer to JoPa as an educator and humanitarian, Jerry Sandusky notwithstanding.

The one former Penn State player I've met, who was the starting TE for two seasons, swears that when JoPa would deign to speak to him directly at all (most often it was through the position coach), Paterno used to call him "Dumb Pollock," an ironic name considering the guy wasn't Polish as he so informed God's Coach the first time he was called that. (Wonder what ethnicity JoPa thought Sandusky was?)

Boom goes the dynamite.

3 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

We need to bring back the skanky uniforms. 

And cheerleaders under 40 percent body fat 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.