Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Murray puts SDSU in his AP Top 25

http://www.rgj.com/story/sports/2017/08/18/murray-look-my-ap-top-25-preseason-college-football-poll/579942001/

24. San Diego State: The Aztecs have become the bully of the Mountain West, winning back-to-back conference titles, back-to-back bowl games and posting back-to-back 11-win seasons while losing only two conference games. SDSU did lose a ton of talent, but there are still some really good pieces leftover.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

5 minutes ago, fanhood said:

Boise will be ranked if they beat Troy soundly.

It's not that easy. They need teams around them to lose, also. Many teams start the season against FCS opponents so that doesn't happen a lot the first week. 

29 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

It's not that easy. They need teams around them to lose, also. Many teams start the season against FCS opponents so that doesn't happen a lot the first week. 

Unless you're playing NDSU. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

30 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

That was all Bohl. They haven't beaten any FBS opponents or won any National Championships since he left. 

NDSU beat Iowa, Sept 17, 2016.  Bohl is bringing his new team into town in a couple of weeks.  :)

The World Needs More Cowboys!

31 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

That was all Bohl. They haven't beaten any FBS opponents or won any National Championships since he left. 

You mean except for the titles in '14 & '15, and beating Iowa State in '14 and Iowa last year?

Wait, whoa, whoa, wait, hold up. Are you guys telling me that NDSU is still beating P5 teams, has won national championships both before and after Bohl got there, and that Bohl's winning % at NDSU is almost exactly the same as NDSU's all time winning %? Is that what you're telling me? 

... and did I hear you right?  Are you also telling me that Bohl has a worse winning % and has taken them to the Pokes to the exact same amount of bowl games in his first 3 years as Wyoming's previous two predecessors? Is that what you're telling me? 

34 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Wait, whoa, whoa, wait, hold up. Are you guys telling me that NDSU is still beating P5 teams, has won national championships both before and after Bohl got there, and that Bohl's winning % at NDSU is almost exactly the same as NDSU's all time winning %? Is that what you're telling me? 

No. We are telling you that a team's win percentage has absolutely nothing to do with its coaching staff - ZERO correlation.

School colors determine a team's ability to win games. If you don't have the right yellow to green ratio, you're gonna have a bad time.

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

4 hours ago, kingpotato said:

I'm telling you Bohl was in South Carolina .

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.