Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Nevada Baskteball is off to Costa Rica

Nice! It will be good for them with all the transfers coming in. I think they'll make the most of it. Will any of the games be streamed?

Ive heard it said in Vegas that it would have been better for the rebels to NOT go to the Bahamas last year, and have the trip available for THIS group. But it is what it is. 

5 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

Nice! It will be good for them with all the transfers coming in. I think they'll make the most of it. Will any of the games be streamed?

Ive heard it said in Vegas that it would have been better for the rebels to NOT go to the Bahamas last year, and have the trip available for THIS group. But it is what it is. 

I've asked about online streams so I'll let you know when I hear.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I've been to Costa Rica, and it's great. There's a lot to do down there and I hope the Wolfpack get enough free time to enjoy it. B) A sloth I saw on my journey. 

XBe7ax_bHR0L8Jf99IciheacLbWaHMbajnwHe3prtigqccskGlWz8uF3EvJrGtWvusLLsp4fnFj5ejA_N-m3C60xqKOpIGE4JEidDsOoYRL8CcUbhYo4VHhAQz__ZMX6m_lJQExFI_jq0ehlcqW8u624K9VnQjGICB_PTAw99_EvX0KWgFuzpYj-slcZXI0c1kAe1Hr5DzTb4D6Ets6IqqSDrKOXf6riq8Sy1bWwYeMIGipx08XD7xFDrLTMerSe5CpoNTQkuZ5nksdly-t1qDGNl411FuRs2POqL3c9d4nevT5AfA17I3GMvDME1Yp9TbKuB8Rx_XALLUKTWtIm6jWEkwPwq3YKFYYYp31F_DLANXo5MoLMXqaPpbn7EOlNfMO4iKikmCxJhYub0T0xWm0ruSnRAW-q45GD4BE-EBCAZlQ-tXJGjZi-qFC-2CWs2muHuKbAyGOJ6jlOnhL4UVdMawOtD6fC06PQIVMoI8OeyKUAP8uEK5aTUlulWl7bhLcuL6bGeKEpAbpcVsGzYGrCCY7Va-DaZuzm1uu8G3pIr76oZQchmkOMi8kTNcLuSDv1sZVZwiZycU8jVrX3Cbc5o8PgFWVcyZu9S94QtQ67Wxe7lK7n4Q=w840-h630-no

8 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

It would have been better, but I feel that we will benefit from the trip in year 5 more than we would in year 6.

Bahama's.  RAMS are in the Bahama's right now.  LE did some coaching in those parts one summer and brought home Gian Clavell.  I hope this time he brings home a team ready to whooop the Reno's.

Don't ask me about our teams outlook because I don't think even LE has a clue yet.  A little trip to the islands can't hurt though.

It's hotter than a SOB down there.  I've been to Nicaragua (which is just above Costa Rica) and never slept under sheets, even with the air conditioner on full blast.  For those going down there I hope Costa Rica has better beer than Nicaragua, for their sake.  Finding a place that serves Mexican beer might be a must.        

1 hour ago, aztech said:

It's hotter than a SOB down there.  I've been to Nicaragua (which is just above Costa Rica) and never slept under sheets, even with the air conditioner on full blast.  For those going down there I hope Costa Rica has better beer than Nicaragua, for their sake.  Finding a place that serves Mexican beer might be a must.        

Imperial está así así. Las cervezas aquí estan mejor.

Ticos are good people and Ticas are smokin' hot. Got to spend a fair amount of time down there in the early '00s. Renites (?) heading down there are in for a good time. 

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

2 hours ago, fbpack said:

Any word?

Nope

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

22 minutes ago, Mad_Hatter said:

Starting lineup 

Drew - Martin - Martin - Stephens - Caroline

Univ of British Columbia lost to UTEP yesterday. That was UTEP's only win on their tour. 

Interesting that Stevens is starting over Foster