Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thelawlorfaithful

Steve Bannon is out

This could be very fun if you are anti-Trump..........or it could be the end of the republic as we know it - the two sides of the lunatic right could be squaring off in a show down of gutter level politics 

Thanks to the Republican party for making all this happen, really it couldn't have been done without the de-evolution of the party over the last 10 years..........At one time Sarah Palin seemed to be the apex of GOP idiocy, now she seems like a comforting voice with the literal nut jobs and clowns at the top these days.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/18/steve-bannon-im-leaving-white-house-and-going-to-war.html

“If there’s any confusion out there, let me clear it up: I’m leaving the White House and going to war for Trump against his opponents -- on Capitol Hill, in the media, and in corporate America,” Bannon told Bloomberg on Friday.

11 minutes ago, easybronc said:

Oh, I see that he upset the harmonic balance of the echo chamber.  Okay.

No.

I don't think he should be banned; there's lots of trolls here, and that's all he really is. It's just that he never adds anything to a thread. Most of the other trolls are occasionally funny or will sometimes step out of charcater and add something of substance; not roswell.

I do often wonder why some posters seem very reluctant to use the ignore button.

Remember when Trump was going to hire the best people?  The best people.  Yea he nailed that first round of hires for the most part didn't he.  More fired then left of original crew almost

1 minute ago, Billings said:

Remember when Trump was going to hire the best people?  The best people.  Yea he nailed that first round of hires for the most part didn't he.  More fired then left of original crew almost

Phuck!!!! It's a real life version of the Apprentice. 

26 minutes ago, easybronc said:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/18/steve-bannon-im-leaving-white-house-and-going-to-war.html

“If there’s any confusion out there, let me clear it up: I’m leaving the White House and going to war for Trump against his opponents -- on Capitol Hill, in the media, and in corporate America,” Bannon told Bloomberg on Friday.

I think this creates a very unpleasant dilemna for Trump. NPR said Bannon already today met with the Breitbart editorial board. Once they start firing salvoes at McConnell, Ryan, Kushner, etc., what does Nacho Duce do? The 34% of the electorate that still supports him are presumably the segment of the population that is most receptive to the Bannon message. Does Faux defend the sane Republicans from Bannon? Hard choices for the Orange one ahead. In any event, I can't see anything at all happening in Congress now. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

9 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

I think this creates a very unpleasant dilemna for Trump. NPR said Bannon already today met with the Breitbart editorial board. Once they start firing salvoes at McConnell, Ryan, Kushner, etc., what does Nacho Duce do? The 34% of the electorate that still supports him are presumably the segment of the population that is most receptive to the Bannon message. Does Faux defend the sane Republicans from Bannon? Hard choices for the Orange one ahead. In any event, I can't see anything at all happening in Congress now. 

Trump fans will want to primary every 'establishment' GOper ...............course this same thing is happening on democratic side with Sanders fans wanting to primary "corporate democrats"

In NV we have Danny Tarkanian going up against incumbent senator Dean Heller in the GOP primary.........sounds like Little Tark is hitching his wagon to Trump while hammering Heller over not supporting Trump............Tark could yet again cost the GOP a seat. He can win primaries where it's GOP vs GOP, but when it's a general election he's got a 5 time losing streak going 

6 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Watch, Fox is going to begin attacking Bannon.    If Trump continues to consult with Bannon behind the scenes then I think Fox will also attack Trump.  For some reason Murdoch hated Bannon and might warn Trump about this.

Get out the popcorn.

12 minutes ago, aztech said:

Watch, Fox is going to begin attacking Bannon.    If Trump continues to consult with Bannon behind the scenes then I think Fox will also attack Trump.  For some reason Murdoch hated Bannon and might warn Trump about this.

Get out the popcorn.

Might be fun seeing an all out war in right wing media.......Fox News on one side & Breitbart on the other.........where does Drudge and the many RW radio guys side?!?!