Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thelawlorfaithful

Steve Bannon is out

6 minutes ago, HoosierRebel said:

If this turns out to be true, I doubt this was Trump's call.  I am guessing the internal pressure was too much for him to withstand and someone else pulled the trigger for him.

Kelly. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

He just did an interview which basically tried to undermine Mattis and Tillerson, and was basically at war with McMaster and Cohn. 

The grownups can't save us from Trump, but least they saved us from Bannon.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

14 minutes ago, HoosierRebel said:

My thoughts exactly.

Yeah just got done reading what's available. Sounds like that, as I expected, he met with Kelly and agreed to resign. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

Breitbart is triggered. 

IMG_0902.JPG

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

5 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Breitbart is triggered. 

IMG_0902.JPG

Get ready for them to turn on him. Bigly.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

1 hour ago, Monty93 said:

Does this qualify as "draining the swamp"?

Not sure. Bannon was a Goldman Sachs guy once, and there's more than a few Goldman Sachs people still in this administration - so wouldn't be surprised if a Goldman Sachs person is appointed to fill any void

50 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Get ready for them to turn on him. Bigly.

Please God. Trump embracing policies to troll a Bannon led breitbart being mean to him would be glorious.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.