Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Ladies and Gentlemen this is the last weekend without College Football

It's time to celebrate the end of what seems like one of the longest offseasons we've had. :cheer:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Well at least we have the Eclipse to keep us busy this weekend....and Monday!!!:shots:

broncomwc.png

I just realized something.  Since OSU @ CSU will be the first game of the college football season.....

We will hold the honor of the only game on CBSSports that starts on time in 2017!!!!

2 hours ago, Headbutt said:

I just realized something.  Since OSU @ CSU will be the first game of the college football season.....

We will hold the honor of the only game on CBSSports that starts on time in 2017!!!!

Yes!!!! Unless there's a lightning delay. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

13 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Almost time to say goodbye to my friends and family until February.

I'm just excited to get back to hating people for things that really matter.  Sports!!!

1 hour ago, ExplorerSunDevil said:

If Wyoming cant beat Oregon this year, i'm not sure why they ever will.

Oregon is incredibly vulnerable at the moment

Please. That trailer trash will be lucky to get a W over Gardner-Webb. One decent season doesn't make a successful football team.