Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeffkills

OT - Cowboys Practice Footage

Guest Dr. Dre
1 minute ago, Jeffkills said:

Come for the AF game, and I'll show you what getting an ass beating in the cold is all about...

Your wife already knows. That's probably why she won't stop calling me. As for you, if you came up to my hip I'd be surprised. But I might come up anyway, I could use your head for a table to rest my beer on during the tailgate. Good luck little fella

6 minutes ago, Dr. Dre said:

Your wife already knows. That's probably why she won't stop calling me. As for you, if you came up to my hip I'd be surprised. But I might come up anyway, I could use your head for a table to rest my beer on during the tailgate. Good luck little fella

Bro, you to quit acting 14 and probably get yourself a girlfriend..

Let me know if you'd like to bet on anything or get together for a game.

mac-gif-party-mansion.gif?w=400&h=400

.... "Nothing sexual."

e593cfbec382a2d31020905ae3cbc680--its-al

New-Signature.jpg

Ajn otherwise yop 5 pick, but not for his serious injury - I thought he'd be as effective as Christopher Reeves this year...

If he plays to potential, it's eazy to claim many teams would view Zeke, Dak, and Jalson Smith as top 5 picks....

New-Signature.jpg

2 hours ago, Jeffkills said:

Here's my thread on Whips that @mugtang or @Jack Bauer moved to the OT forum due, presumably to sandy vag issues:

http://www.mwcboard.com/index.php?/topic/72587-ditching-the-cops-on-a-4-stroke/&tab=comments#comment-2168815

Around here most guys like at least motorcycles and guns..

Btw, I just jot 4 40 round PMags, and Hickock, who's fu/cking cool, is demonstrating my AR-556:

Ruger's my typical go to..

Jack doesn't have moderator powers and I don't know who moved your thread 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

5 hours ago, Jeffkills said:

Here's my thread on Whips that @mugtang or @Jack Bauer moved to the OT forum due, presumably to sandy vag issues:

http://www.mwcboard.com/index.php?/topic/72587-ditching-the-cops-on-a-4-stroke/&tab=comments#comment-2168815

Around here most guys like at least motorcycles and guns..

Btw, I just jot 4 40 round PMags, and Hickock, who's fu/cking cool, is demonstrating my AR-556:

Ruger's my typical go to..

I'm not a mod. 

Maybe you should have moved it to your wheelie motorcycle thread.  That thread was amazing.  And by amazing, I mean totally gay.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

The NFL sucks bongwater....it's soap operas for dudes, with way too many commercials per game.  Plus the fantasy coverage made it further unwatchable.  To each their own, but I cannot get enthused, and I've tried.

11 hours ago, Jeffkills said:

I think I'll make the mod on my Ruger 10/22 takedown, that gun btw, is so affordable sensible people really must get one...

then Im looking for a couple 100 round drum mags..

Ammo Depot wasn't bad the other day..

the mags that guy is using are terrible -always just buy the Ruger mags so you don't wind up somewhere giving blowjobs for crack, or worse..

0da63111-59a5-11e6-9ba3-a971c60ab819.png

I have a bunch of guns and my 10/22 is, far and away, my favorite.

7 hours ago, Jack Bauer said:

I'm not a mod. 

Maybe you should have moved it to your wheelie motorcycle thread.  That thread was amazing.  And by amazing, I mean totally gay.

Yep, it was totally gay. 

Probably about as bad as you chugging loads of seamon in the YMCA locker rooms...

If you can't or haven't ridden motercycles, that's fine - some guys ride dirtbikes, while others like you ride sebans...

^

^

^

cf51ba70c7379ebae7bd25d37c37ec95dde7ecb6

New-Signature.jpg

3 hours ago, fearthefumanchu said:

I have a bunch of guns and my 10/22 is, far and away, my favorite.

You might enjoy one of these:

http://www.mountsplus.com/AR-15_Accessories/AR-15_Scope_Rings/118-ATI-B2X01210.html?gclid=CjwKCAjwoNrMBRB4EiwA_ODYv3CXe7REgRfJ_aZvQXm60vUpQ7SKf9UryXgnlgmkdxHR9ikRYyjfEhoC2NYQAvD_BwE

New-Signature.jpg

6 hours ago, Jeffkills said:

Yep, it was totally gay. 

Probably about as bad as you chugging loads of seamon in the YMCA locker rooms...

If you can't or haven't ridden motercycles, that's fine - some guys ride dirtbikes, while others like you ride sebans...

^

^

^

cf51ba70c7379ebae7bd25d37c37ec95dde7ecb6

You're bed.  Go to drunk.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

1 hour ago, Jack Bauer said:

You're bed.  Go to drunk.

No way, I've already finished up next week's work and taken care of few projects around the house...

In reality, if I was a female toddler:

cef6d65ac50ac7ddc498187cc5f3918a.jpg

New-Signature.jpg

On 8/18/2017 at 5:18 AM, Jeffkills said:

BTW, if you can prove you're a Gnat fan, I'll even give you 1.5 points so you don't cry...

3583c92b97d9cc030984b920308bde90--workou

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ^^^

Too bad I didn't get any action RE that Giants game..

Anybody want 1.5 to 1 payout odds for $50 RE the LA Rams @ Dallas game tomorrow?  Again, should Dallas lose, I'd payout $75..

First come, first serve...

New-Signature.jpg

For good form, and I might even need to change my sig on this one:

superjesus2_zpsa7539407.jpg

*Edit* Dibs!  ^^

I now have sole usage rights to this image, but not derivations of it, on this forum; usage without consent, implied or otherwise, is strictly prohibited.

So says the law....

New-Signature.jpg

7 minutes ago, Jeffkills said:

For good form, and I might even need to change my sig on this one:

superjesus2_zpsa7539407.jpg

*Edit* Dibs!  ^^

I now have sole usage rights to this image, but not derivations of it, on this forum; usage without consent, implied or otherwise, is strictly prohibited.

So says the law....

I'll pay $50 to the first person who can put the Dallas Cowboys' star on old Kellen's helmet up there.  It gotta be a decent photoshop job, however...

New-Signature.jpg

5 hours ago, Jeffkills said:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ^^^

Too bad I didn't get any action RE that Giants game..

Anybody want 1.5 to 1 payout odds for $50 RE the LA Rams @ Dallas game tomorrow?  Again, should Dallas lose, I'd payout $75..

First come, first serve...

God damn, you guys are a bunch of old fuddy-duddies...

Rebel fans in Vegas, perhaps?

I'll even give a 3 point spread.

Offer closes after kickoff (11:00 MT) - you fu/cking homos...........

New-Signature.jpg

Just wanted to say that, today, I recognized the Cowboys as a false idol in my life, and that I'm laying them down forever.

Whereby, I declare that henceforth, permanently and forever, I shall no longer indulge in Dallas Cowboys football whatsoever, period..

^^ Jeff's official and unbreakable Golden Guarantee  ^^

Ahh..  Feeling so much better already!  It's amazing how centered, balanced, and actualized I've immediately become!!

New-Signature.jpg