Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

roswellcoug

Oregon school board wants to remove from 3 school names the name of the family

that donated land for schools, because the family name is "Lynch": 

http://www.oregonlive.com/education/index.ssf/2017/07/lynch_elementary_schools_will.html

Let's not stop with theses few changes! Think big! Make Loretta Lynch and Marshawn Lynch change their names, too! (maybe Loretta can escape indictment with a new name!).

Heck, along those lines, I think Sheila Jackson Lee ought to change her name, too! 

2 hours ago, roswellcoug said:

that donated land for schools, because the family name is "Lynch": 

http://www.oregonlive.com/education/index.ssf/2017/07/lynch_elementary_schools_will.html

Let's not be niggardly and stop with theses few changes! Think big! Make Loretta Lynch and Marshawn Lynch change their names, too! (maybe Loretta can escape indictment with a new name!).

Heck, along those lines, I think Sheila Jackson Lee ought to change her name, too! 

I know the only reason you decided to use this word is because you're a racist POS and how close it sounds to what you really want to call black people.  Instead of using "stingy" or something similar you went with that.  You're not going to get banned for that but I'm going to draw attention to you being racist. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

How long until the left demands the NFL stop selling Raiders jersey with "Lynch" on the back?

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

20 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

Only racists have the last name Lynch. 

John Lynch probably got the GM job in SF so he can start to install a white nationalist puppet state there. 

One of his first acts was to drop Kap, so...