Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

It's alive!

Kinda!  But you can see where we are going with it.  This works on desktop only currently. 

http://thecfbdatawarehouse.com/home

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, sprtnfan said:

Nice Layout.  Is this something that you are working on?  If so you are slowly taking over the college football internet world.

Yes.  That's my site and I'm working with somebody to build it out. 

All of college football will come to love mugtang.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, SJ PRIDE said:

Big 12 and Big 10 should be flipped.

That's how it is on ESPN too. The Big Ten is spelled out while the Big 12 is numerical. 

27 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

And I love that you used UNLV's new logo. Hahaha! Never change it. 

The internet is pesky like that -- it never forgets and neither does ole Mugtang!

"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."

-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman

1 hour ago, Slapdad said:

And I love that you used UNLV's new logo. Hahaha! Never change it. 

It's the old logo :shrug: 

nevermind

3 hours ago, mugtang said:

Yes.  That's my site and I'm working with somebody to build it out. 

All of college football will come to love mugtang.

And even as they come to love you, they'll all be thinking... poor guy... that's NOT how you spell 'MUSTANG'! 

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

2 minutes ago, LoboMan59 said:

And even as they come to love you, they'll all be thinking... poor guy... that's NOT how you spell 'MUSTANG'! 

:lol: 

mugtang was actually intentional though.  

2 minutes ago, kalua pig said:

mugtang,can we get a little matte green involved in our logo back ground.mahalo in advance.

I'll see what I can do 

Mobile site is up 

1 minute ago, ExplorerSunDevil said:

Will we be able to see past full schedules of most teams through this revamped CFBdatawarehouse?

some schools dont publicly post their seasons from before 2000, even if they were winning before 2000.

Yes