Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

It's alive!

6 minutes ago, kalua pig said:

warbow needs to get paid.

:stop:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

On 8/17/2017 at 10:09 AM, mugtang said:

Kinda!  But you can see where we are going with it.  This works on desktop only currently. 

http://thecfbdatawarehouse.com/home

Just a tip, but an important one. It needs to be 100% mobile reponsive. Sites that are not lose a ton of traffic that way. It makes sense, because close to 40% of web traffic comes from mobile search. The number is going to grow even more the next few years.

2 minutes ago, babigos said:

Just a tip, but an important one. It needs to be 100% mobile reponsive. Sites that are not lose a ton of traffic that way. It makes sense, because close to 40% of web traffic comes from mobile search. The number is going to grow even more the next few years.

It looks like it already is. 

5 minutes ago, babigos said:

I know.  Mobile is the last part of putting the site together.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

39 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

This is actually a good idea. It would be an independent computer ranking system. Works as well as any other of the arbitrary ranking systems.

Having a few would actually be pretty cool.

I'm back on re-developing mine right now. It won't be ready until mid-season at the earliest though. 

2 hours ago, mugtang said:

:stop:

:idiot:

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

2 hours ago, kalua pig said:

warbow needs to get paid.

:hmmm:

:thumbsup:

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

4 minutes ago, RamSack said:

Here it is.

5997a27c9fcbd_stopscreen.thumb.JPG.7a1986f40c44a69a6ad109741246d50f.JPG

Sounds like its a firewall issue at work

28 minutes ago, ExplorerSunDevil said:

Although the page didnt quite look like THAT(schedules come through disorganized when I try to view it currently, like they dont look as crisp as the picture above), I love being able to see all sorts of teams past schedules!

It's still a work in process.