Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

It's alive!

1 minute ago, Spot50B said:

Liberty needs to be added to the list of independent FBS schools.

They're not FBS this year though.  I do need to add them to the database though 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

31 minutes ago, retrofade said:

That's +++++ing awesome, man.

Let me know if you need/want any help. While I'm not a front-end developer, I am a data guy now. 

I suggest @mugtang add the RANKULATOR as the primary ranking system used...

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

5 minutes ago, Warbow said:

I suggest @mugtang add the RANKULATOR as the primary ranking system used...

Will consider

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, PokeTransplant said:

I would suggest having hyperlinks for the games listed in the schedules to box scores/stats along with direct links to game replays if available....and legal...

That's a good idea.

24 minutes ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

How long have you been putting out the  RANKULATOR ?

It's been so long I can't remember. Before Hawaii's 2007 Sugar Bowl I know for sure.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

4 minutes ago, RamSack said:

I get a Stop Screen trying to access from work.  

As in it's corrupt or dangerous?  Can you send me a screenshot?   

Thanks 

Will each team's page have a table for record by opponent and the record for each coach? That was nice to have in a single table. 

9 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

Will each team's page have a table for record by opponent and the record for each coach? That was nice to have in a single table. 

That's the hope.  Not immediately though.  

4 minutes ago, mugtang said:

That's the hope.  Not immediately though.  

The site is stupid then. I won't ever visit it. I'm going to build my own. theREALcfbdatawarehouse. 

18 minutes ago, ExplorerSunDevil said:

Even Eastern Washington and other FCS schools? 

Ive been looking for websites that have FCS teams past schedules, but they are extremely hard to find.

Yes 

IMG_0908.PNG

On 8/17/2017 at 3:25 PM, mugtang said:

:lol: 

mugtang was actually intentional though.  

Yes... we know that... they may not! lol

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

18 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

This is actually a good idea. It would be an independent computer ranking system. Works as well as any other of the arbitrary ranking systems.

warbow needs to get paid.