Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toonkee

Dave Rice....In-Game Genius

Over on Rebel-net somebody claims to have given Dwayne Morgan a ride (Uber). Here's a tid-bit of their conversation...

"I asked him who he thought was a better coach between Rice and Menzies and he went on a hilarious damn tangent about rice. Paraphrasing here, but he said "you know how coaches get the clipboard on the sideline and draw plays? Coach rice would get the clipboard and write shit like 'play defense' and 'rebound'" lmaoooo I was dying for the rest of the car ride..."

:rotflmfao:

Read more at...

https://unlv.forums.rivals.com/threads/morgan-will-he-play-this-year.24881/page-2

What's more hilarious is some of them seem bothered that this was posted on the forum. Like they didn't know Rice wasn't a good head coach?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

What's more hilarious is some of them seem bothered that this was posted on the forum. Like they didn't know Rice wasn't a good head coach?

I've seen a couple of them on twitter with bitter hate for Menzies. They were also the ones posting pics of the nearly empty T&M during warm ups for the games, and passing them off as game time. they were blaming the attendance on him, as well.

7 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

I've seen a couple of them on twitter with bitter hate for Menzies. They were also the ones posting pics of the nearly empty T&M during warm ups for the games, and passing them off as game time. they were blaming the attendance on him, as well.

Yup a few of the long time club members over there are all about Rice and not UNLV. It's bizarre. They lost that small shred of credibility they had over the Rice fiasco.