Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

MWC Predictions

2017 MWC Predictions  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the West?

2. 2. Who wins the Mountain?

3. 3. Who wins the MWC Championship game?

• West Division Winner
    • Mountain Division Winner

34 minutes ago, pokebball said:

Sure.  My response assumed that each of us, including CSU, will lose at least one game we shouldn't.  Kinda looking at those losses as a constant for all of us.

for wyoming,it will be the mwc opener.

3 hours ago, Warbow said:

No depth on the defense. Losing 3 DL potential starters hurt us bad. The linebackers are set and good. Safeties have no depth, the corners are young and hardly any game experience.

The offense will roll this year.

Special teasm will be a disappointment now that Rigo is gone.

For me I guess depth means more about how many players are on scholie and have potential rather than the amount of players that had playing time in prior seasons. Rather than dipping into the walk-ons (like Padello and Choi) which we did on occasion last season I doubt we dip much if at all this year unless an injury bug occurs. Lot of newcomers on Defense with potential to be starters, Rasmussen, Scott, Ford, Hicks, Tolliver, Augafa, Russell, and Hendrie I could all see having significant playing time on Defense and while they lack experience I believe they have the talent to play.

Agree worried about the Special Teams, Rigo was the rock for both punting and FG's. Hopefully Meskell performs well enough that it doesn't make people miss Rigo too much.

3 hours ago, Warbow said:

No depth on the defense. Losing 3 DL potential starters hurt us bad. The linebackers are set and good. Safeties have no depth, the corners are young and hardly any game experience.

The offense will roll this year.

Special teasm will be a disappointment now that Rigo is gone.

You just described CSU's team, except we didn't have a guy named Rigo. We did lose an all American punter though.