Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Emotions are raw and temperatures are running hot

3 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

A true gentleman!

Don't tell anybody

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

6 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Well, it's got to be either Reno or Bend ... because there sure as shit isn't one in between. If we're going to do this in Reno, though, can we make it on a weekend of a home game? 

Just throw a gallon of ice cream on the ground, then kick him in the head when he bends over to pick it up

#OhYesEyeDid

12667677.jpeg

11 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Which game?  I'm flexible.  After I beat your ass, you can have one of my tickets in the club seating section and we can have a beer.

Shit, I'll let you beat my ass for that, which let's be honest, is the only way you'd win.  

Not sure what games I'm going to. The only game I know I am going to for sure is at Donkey State. May go to Wazzu, too, or try to fit in a home game somewhere. Or I may save up my runs to Reno for the basketball season.

Just now, NVGiant said:

Shit, I'll let you beat my ass for that, which let's be honest, is the only way you'd win.  

Not sure what games I'm going to. The only game I know I am going to for sure is at Donkey State. May go to Wazzu, too, or try to fit in a home game somewhere. Or I may save up my runs to Reno for the basketball season.

That sounds like a challenge...

You're probably better off saving your trips to Reno for basketball season.  We aren't going to be any good in football this year.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 minutes ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

@mugtang deleted a post of mine in this thread, dumbass #MYODB

Yes I did because it was out of line with what I was trying to accomplish with this thread.  It was also 3 am so I may have misinterpreted it :shrug:

4 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Yes I did because it was out of line with what I was trying to accomplish with this thread.  It was also 3 am so I may have misinterpreted it :shrug:

Kinda like how you deleted my sig cuz it pissed of libtards, but let my "libtard" sock was sporting an anti trump siggy till the bitter end.

#GoFig

12667677.jpeg

Just now, Hugh Jiddump said:

Kinda like how you deleted my sig cuz it pissed of libtards, but let my "libtard" sock was sporting an anti trump siggy till the bitter end.

#GoFig

Are you talking about the hillary sig?  I asked you to delete that for different reasons and not because it pissed off people on the left.  And which sock are you talking about?  I turned signatures off not long after that so I probably didn't see it.

Ahh, I see @roswellcoug is going around letting me know he thinks my posts are stupid.  Sorry you can't respond buddy.  You'll be ok though.  See you Friday!

5 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Ahh, I see @roswellcoug is going around letting me know he thinks my posts are stupid.  Sorry you can't respond buddy.  You'll be ok though.  See you Friday!

yeah hang in there buddy, look forward to seeing you back. #FreeRoz

here is the PPA's siggy. Def'ly not one of my favorite socks, but prolly my fave sig.#ForEffect

candy-bars.jpeg

12667677.jpeg

1 minute ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

yeah hang in there buddy, look forward to seeing you back. #FreeRoz

here is the PPA's siggy. Def'ly not one of my favorite socks, but prolly my fave sig.#ForEffect

candy-bars.jpeg

Don't remember seeing it.  But If you feel I've wronged you or discriminated against you in any way, you're always free to PM me.  I've never silenced a person for disagreeing with me. 

C'mon Roswell, why don't you actually call us idiots instead of clicking the button?

Oh, right... you can't. 

Mug, I must say... I love that you let him still view the forum and react to posts, but he can't actually respond. It has to be killing him. 

7 minutes ago, retrofade said:

C'mon Roswell, why don't you actually call us idiots instead of clicking the button?

Oh, right... you can't. 

Mug, I must say... I love that you let him still view the forum and react to posts, but he can't actually respond. It has to be killing him. 

I know right? All that meaning in the like options, it communicates like 3 times as much information as his posts. Sharing overload for ros!

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

7 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Oh, right... you can't. 

Wait until Friday when we get blown up with an endless series of: "But ... but ... but ... Obama" posts. Can't wait.