Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AndroidAggie

why do some fresno state fans hate sjsu so much?

1 hour ago, babigos said:

Yup. You keep proving my point over and over. Only you and Dump think you're funny. You also seem to lack the understanding of how hashtags work too. Pretty sad....and weird 

Lol......man, who ever would want to sit and have a beer with you? Talk about sad...#myhashtagsrtight #herefishyfishy

13 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

@creeper86 you don't know how to leave anything alone

@Hugh Jiddump your sutpid

@Cincy  i got nothing, i love your gifs

@FalesGoesB4Carr mcdonalds manager of the yeara

Have you been to Fresno? They're envious of anyone who doesn't live in a trailer. It's nicknamed FresNeck for good reason.:hahaha:

redneck-trailer-trash-cubby-demotivational-poster-1219777215.jpg

1 hour ago, modestobulldog said:

My favorite on the homer boards was Barbarella, I miss her smack during game week.

Yes, Barbarella was great. Last I heard she went back to school to work on a nursing degree and didn't have time for the boards anymore. Or something like that.

20 hours ago, crixus said:

Have you been to Fresno? They're envious of anyone who doesn't live in a trailer. It's nicknamed FresNeck for good reason.:hahaha:

This butch doesn't even have the balls (or maybe she does) to forgo the ignore button. 

You go girl....err crixus. LOL!!!

erin-def-tee.jpg

I think they get mad because they want to feel superior yet in so many ways they are not. They can talk smack all day long in football, but at the end of the day the rivalry is 40-37 in favor of Fresno. Not quite dominance. Sure they dominated in the late 90's and early 2000's but at the end of the day we are pretty similar. Just doesn't favor their inflated narrative. I can't speak for all SJSU fans, but I think the best part of beating Fresno, is that it makes them so mad, and well it is always fun to beat somebody that feels so highly of themselves. 

17 hours ago, UofMTigers said:

I know I hate SJSU...they all get to live in the Bay Area...and I don't...bastards!

It's in the Bay Area, but it's still 45 minutes to an hour away from anywhere interesting. 

San José is almost all Spanish and Asian ppl, and they don't play that PC stuff. SJ wldnt be any better than Topeka, Ks for Guays. Atlanta, Ga wld be a lot better

Even Frisco is only something like 5% Homosexual. 

12667677.jpeg

19 hours ago, SF-SJSU02 said:

I think they get mad because they want to feel superior yet in so many ways they are not. They can talk smack all day long in football, but at the end of the day the rivalry is 40-37 in favor of Fresno. Not quite dominance. Sure they dominated in the late 90's and early 2000's but at the end of the day we are pretty similar. Just doesn't favor their inflated narrative. I can't speak for all SJSU fans, but I think the best part of beating Fresno, is that it makes them so mad, and well it is always fun to beat somebody that feels so highly of themselves. 

Put the cock pump away and get back to reality...FS fans get pissed because SJSU completely sucks and losing to you clowns is an indicator that our program has fallen on hard times. While you clowns are used to it and accepting of it, FS are not and refuse to accept it.

Also, your time period should simply read: for a little more than two decades, FS has owned us.

Quite simply, our program at FS is far better than anything SJSU has had in decades...it's a fact.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Just now, BacksThePack said:

I assume it's no different than any other state where the younger brother hates on the original school in their system out of jealousy.

Jealousy? LOL...try frustration.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg