Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AndroidAggie

why do some fresno state fans hate sjsu so much?

2 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

On the WAC board there was 99 percent less talk of San Jose.. Only during game week was there much smack.

WAC board, okay...there was still plenty of back and forth on each of our homer boards. The dislike has always been present...it was hard to discuss anything on the WAC board that wasn't bsu centered due to every bandwagon Donk in the world being there.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

2 hours ago, Dogs4Me said:

WAC board, okay...there was still plenty of back and forth on each of our homer boards. The dislike has always been present...it was hard to discuss anything on the WAC board that wasn't bsu centered due to every bandwagon Donk in the world being there.

Plus every WAC board topic that wasn't about them somehow degenerated into a BSU/Vandal smackfest.  It got real old.

I only care about SJSU because they bring down the value of this conference. They have the worst football team in the conference (according to Steele and other experts) and by far the worst team in basketball. They devalue our brand and should have never been invited to this conference if it weren't for a completely incompetent commissioner. SJSU doesn't belong. It's obvious and it's a simple fix.  Kick out SJSU. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

6 hours ago, creeper86 said:

Why would I leave anything alone? Be a boring ass message board and what the F would these two goofs above have to do? 

#tubabooth

If you and Dump were actually funny, it wouldn't be so embarrassing for other Spartan fans. Your smack game is weak AF. Too bad, because your commitment level is a 10.

1 minute ago, babigos said:

If you and Dump were actually funny, it wouldn't be so embarrassing for other Spartan fans. Your smack game is weak AF. Too bad, because your commitment level is a 10.

You wouldn't know smack game unless it was your boyfriend behind you.

2 hours ago, SpartanDude said:

Plus every WAC board topic that wasn't about them somehow degenerated into a BSU/Vandal smackfest.  It got real old.

Old...and weird. Seemed like there was mutual jealously going on there. One of jealous of the others academics and the other jealous of athletic success.

1 hour ago, babigos said:

I don't think anyone with sense holds the entire group hostage because of the actions of the few. 

2 hours ago, creeper86 said:

I don't know-I was completely entertained and just chuckled after re-reading. #babzthefunsucker

Yup. You keep proving my point over and over. Only you and Dump think you're funny. You also seem to lack the understanding of how hashtags work too. Pretty sad....and weird 

7 hours ago, Dogs4Me said:

My favorite on the homer boards was Barbarella, I miss her smack during game week.

110926run_defense710.jpg