Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AndroidAggie

why do some fresno state fans hate sjsu so much?

40 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

@creeper86 you don't know how to leave anything alone

@Hugh Jiddump your sutpid

@Cincy  i got nothing, i love your gifs

@FalesGoesB4Carr mcdonalds manager of the yeara

I love you for starting this thread. I am giddy over the things @Cincy and @FalesGoesB4Carr will post. Like Slappy Tribbs, it never gets old.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

15 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

Fresno only cared about San Jose when their program went in the dumpster. They didn't give 2 shits about SJ when they were in the WAC.

That's not entirely true.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

1 hour ago, AndroidAggie said:

@creeper86 you don't know how to leave anything alone

@Hugh Jiddump your sutpid

@Cincy  i got nothing, i love your gifs

@FalesGoesB4Carr mcdonalds manager of the yeara

Why would I leave anything alone? Be a boring ass message board and what the F would these two goofs above have to do? 

#tubabooth

Mostly because it's fun to mock the mental midget patrol around here.... excepting the good SJSU posters like @babigos, @SJSUMFA2013, and @crixus. They got an inflated sense of self-worth after they beat us in 2013, and it's caused the idiots to act like yappy little chihuahuas ever since. I also don't think that that program should be in the MWC, but that's a whole other discussion.

I will say that I can't troll or obsess nearly on the same level as @FalesGoesB4Carr and @creeper86. I'll likely go back to feeling indifferent about them once our program gets back on the right track... well, indifferent until game week. 

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

Mostly because it's fun to mock the mental midget patrol around here.... excepting the good SJSU posters like @babigos, @SJSUMFA2013, and @crixus. They got an inflated sense of self-worth after they beat us in 2013, and it's caused the idiots to act like yappy little chihuahuas ever since. I also don't think that that program should be in the MWC, but that's a whole other discussion.

I will say that I can't troll or obsess nearly on the same level as @FalesGoesB4Carr and @creeper86. I'll likely go back to feeling indifferent about them once our program gets back on the right track... well, indifferent until game week. 

Go retroshorts....

1 hour ago, AndroidAggie said:

@Cincy  Beat up with his own tuba by SJS Student in the mid 80s in a "band is on the field" copy cat crime

@FalesGoesB4Carr shouted down/emasculated by a Dungeons and Dragon dork at a Valley Rivalry Game

@Retrotard and 99% of the red puddle, that's just what valley townies who couldnt get accepted to a school are supposed to do

Consider your curiosity quenched.

12667677.jpeg