Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RamSack

The Entire State of Wyoming only has 4 Escalators

1 hour ago, RamSack said:

That's only two sets total.  But, I think they lead the nation in white trash per capita.

It's called "being able to climb stairs"

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

I always find it funny when people take a source of pride and throw it on us like we'd be offended. This is great news! All this means is we don't have malls and big airports. Who the fuq cares? Wyoming folk spend their time outside. 

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

4 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

If this is true and Wyoming only has two sets of escalators it should be a point of state pride.  Put it on a post card. 

I agree!!!  All Pokes should be proud of that!!!:thumbsup:

broncomwc.png

On 8/15/2017 at 8:43 AM, RamSack said:

That's only two sets total.  But, I think they lead the nation in white trash per capita.

I was in Cheyenne, Wyo all day Tues for wrk.  I saw ZERO escalators.

For that matter, I didn't see any in Kansas City, MO or Lincoln, NE either.

¡¡¡GO STATE!!!