Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Dr. Dre

I'm stepping out

Guest Dr. Dre
3 minutes ago, carbonpoke said:

So Dre is either really depressed, or can't afford his internet bill, maybe both.

We may be assholes, but your a great guy Dre.  Don't hurt yourself. Call somebody if u feel alone. Seriously

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Nah, things couldn't be better. Just grown tired and bored with the silliness that is sports message boards in general, and many of the dunderheads here in particular. And unfortunately, I'll seemingly never be alone- your wife is always showing up. 

Are you taking your mama with you? This place is not going to be the same without the both of you. @Dr. Dre's Mom@Dr. Dre's Mother

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Just like yer mom, you've gotten too old to ride anymore......and also like her.....u always like to finish on top. 

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

Guest Dr. Dre
19 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Are you taking your mama with you? This place is not going to be the same without the both of you.

She's one of a kind, no question about it, But if your looking for a supertramp, call 1-800-IMA-SKANK. That'll get you to @WyomingCoog's sister. She's cheap- and I don't mean just in the monetary way. Have fun 

Guest Dr. Dre
8 minutes ago, Mano said:

2b70ed531493150ae911a304f3e84495f7a6be06

Adios. Maybe one day you Utah fans can go cry on a conference message board of your own. One that has more than 100 members. 

Guest Dr. Dre
5 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

u always like to finish on top. 

of your wife. Her chest hair is kind of scratchy though. Good luck with the whole "world is only 5,000 years old" thing. Man are you in for a big letdown! 

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

2 minutes ago, Dr. Dre said:

She's one of a kind, no question about it, But if your looking for a supertramp, call 1-800-IMA-SKANK. That'll get you to @WyomingCoog's sister. She's cheap- and I don't mean in the monetary way. Have fun 

Wait. So my sister is not cheap in the monetary way? Meaning she's an expensive hooker? That's a big compliment from u. Did we just become best friends?

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

Guest Dr. Dre
Just now, WyomingCoog said:

Wait. So my sister is not cheap in the monetary way? Meaning she's an expensive hooker? That's a big compliment from u. Did we just become best friends?

just the monetary way is what I was implying. We all know she'll do anything for a pack of Marlboro Reds. I'll make the changes. Don't be stupid! Go find science!

4 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

so hugh jiddump is also maynard and was son of california and did a fare thee well thread for who knows why and pinned on mugtang -- why?

what's the payoff?

so confused (serious. not trolling)

@mugtang got a laugh out of it #WhoNeedsYa

On 7/17/2017 at 10:09 AM, mugtang said:

Have to give credit where it's due, you got me hook, line and sinker with those posts.  :cheers:

12667677.jpeg

11 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

Yes but what is the joke? You claim it was really mug? Why is that funny? 

My hunch is your curiosity will be quenched come next year's Troll Derby. #FWIW #YMMV

12667677.jpeg

5 hours ago, Dr. Dre said:

You poor sap. Only laughing to be done around here will be by Aztec fans when we move to a much better conference. Oh, and the laugh EVERYONE else will have at Idaho's move to FCS!!! Boise fans are gonna laugh and laugh. That'll be a knee-slapper!!

Good luck in the land of the forgotten and unwanted!

Yeah, the P5 are just lining up for a hot and cold football program with no stadium.

8 hours ago, Dr. Dre said:

Tell all your moms, wives, sisters, skanks, and tramps that its been fun (well besides all the itching, scratching, and incests). But much like SDSU leaving the MWC in the near future, my time here has run its course. I've FINALLY got my Troll trophy, and I'm walking out on top- much like being on top of many of your wives. Not all about the "I'm outta here" threads, but his is my final thread, and as it will be sure to gather views, pages, and generally public stupidity, will be my final gift to @mugtang. It is with him in mind that the spirit of this thread is created. I'll post here only the remainder of the week, and I may sneak in next year briefly to make fun of Vandal fans and their big move to FCS, and in 2024 to laugh at those here that won't make the cut to a BOR with the next round of musical chairs, but other than that- its sayonara. I'd wish you all luck, but that would just be wasting my time.

arrivederci,

Dre

Suck it easy, bitch 

Guest Dr. Dre
1 hour ago, fearthefumanchu said:

Yeah, the P5 are just lining up for a hot and cold football program with no stadium.

with a large market we carry, good academics, fan support, facilities (including a new stadium), and a lagre recruiting ground. yeah, we'll have our suitors- just like your mom on the Navy docks! Enjoy the FCS-era MWC after we leave you in the dust once again! Good luck in FresNOT!

Guest Dr. Dre
39 minutes ago, Lobo Amor said:

Dre is leaving?

Best. Day. Ever.

Well, yeah its pretty good, but not as good as the day I pimped your wife out in TJ. That skank really can make a buck- killed three goats too! Have fun in your new MWC with your new conference foes NMSU, UTEP, and Texas State!

Guest Dr. Dre
45 minutes ago, hawkeyelobo said:

Suck it easy, bitch 

Let's keep your wife outta this. Talk about being able to shine a chrome bumper hitch! I know you'll keep on providing post material to confirm and validate that you have pebbles for brains hawkeyehomo! Maybe one day the light will turn on and you'll see what a dolt you truly are! I give it a 10% chance. You being pretty dumb and all.

e7e05e111bc47defb4c3294445334f5e--silver