Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LaradiseCowboy

halfmanhalfbronco's thread

On 8/14/2017 at 10:10 PM, LaradiseCowboy said:

This young man has felt the need to pester me for half the night...after I explicitly made it clear I had no interest in continuing the conversation. So @halfmanhalfbronco....tell us all how you feel about Coach Bohl and the Wyoming Cowboys. 

Better yet, what recommendations would you have for Coach Bohl and staff, and what is he doing wrong in the rebuilding process??

The stage is yours.

You start a thread about somebody else's thread rather than just posting to that existing thread? Jeebus CJ . . .

Boom goes the dynamite.

34 minutes ago, Jack Bauer said:

Hi guys.  Haven't read the thread.  Read the first few posts. 

Hope everyone is having a great day.  Football in 2 Saturdays.

Thanks, I needed that.

Boom goes the dynamite.

7 hours ago, Jack Bauer said:

Hi guys.  Haven't read the thread.  Read the first few posts. 

Hope everyone is having a great day.  Football in 2 Saturdays.

week zero.bow down cuz.

21 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

You start a thread about somebody else's thread rather than just posting to that existing thread? Jeebus CJ . . .

Pretty sure this isn't CJ.  I don't think Junky would have a drag out argument with himself on another Wyoming board.  

Just now, CO_Poke said:

Pretty sure this isn't CJ.  I don't think Junky would have a drag out argument with himself on another Wyoming board.  

Well if it isn't CJ, he's stepped into the guy's shoes by being the Wyoming fan who starts more threads than the rest of you guys combined, none of which involve a topic not directly related to your school. Their monikers would be accurately be MyopicCowboy1 and MyopicCowboy2.

Boom goes the dynamite.

5 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Well if it isn't CJ, he's stepped into the guy's shoes by being the Wyoming fan who starts more threads than the rest of you guys combined, none of which involve a topic not directly related to your school. Their monikers would be accurately be MyopicCowboy1 and MyopicCowboy2.

diversity is a good thing

The World Needs More Cowboys!

On 8/16/2017 at 0:47 PM, SleepingGiantsFan said:

CJ isn't from Laramie

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, happycamper said:

CJ isn't from Laramie

Nor is the other guy. He's from someplace called Laradise. Prolly a suburb for cowpokes kicked in the head by a bucking bronco one too many times.

Boom goes the dynamite.

4 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Nor is the other guy. He's from someplace called Laradise. Prolly a suburb for cowpokes kicked in the head by a bucking bronco one too many times.

IMG_1866.GIF.5c8da99891bfd71f27dd475a5586658c.GIF

You're all idiots....each and everyone of you.

Edit: there are a few idiots here that I actually enjoy though.

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

14 hours ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

IMG_1866.GIF.5c8da99891bfd71f27dd475a5586658c.GIF

You're all idiots....each and everyone of you.

Edit: there are a few idiots here that I actually enjoy though.

75249904-300x300.jpg

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg