Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LaradiseCowboy

halfmanhalfbronco's thread

2 minutes ago, I am Ram said:

All this anger  and hurting of a fairly mediocre coach. :( 

Witch with Cauldron animated emoticon

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

I know everyone wants to focus on me, but this is @halfmanhalfbronco's thread. Please, let's try and show a little bit of respect. You wouldn't go walking into the man's house with mud on your shoes would you??

IMG_1859.JPG.598314dd86b845fc199071332f1da4d6.JPG

On second thought....maybe you would.

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

LaradiseCowboy... if you are such a Cowboy's fan... where is your reference to Paul Roach & Jim Brandenburg??  They did amazing things for UW during the 80's.  Might want to look up Fennis Dembo too!!

down in a hole.jpg

4 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

uh-oh...that's what started all this. :P

The funny thing about it is, I said multiple times in that thread that Bohl was a good coach.  I just mocked his over the top reaction to somebody who thought he had more to prove.

11 hours ago, kingpotato said:

There were some posts deleted and someone was given a warning by the mods when he started flipping out. We won't name who, you're gunna have Sherlock Holmes that yourself. 

Or in the case of the OP, John Holmes.

#dikpic

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

44 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

It's pretty fantastic actually.  When easy bronc finally has a meltdown and creates a thread about you I won't rain on it.

This thread is laradise.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

On 8/15/2017 at 1:28 AM, BSUTOP25 said:

@LaradiseCowboy - if by slight chance you are for real and not just another @#1Stunner@Half Neslon sock, then I just have to smh in awe. I don't know if it is possible for a Poke fan to be this precious however so I'm just going to remain a skeptic. 

++

wtf dragging the cowboy fan base through the mud.  God damn byu fans work around the clock.