Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Considering Going to USF @ SJSU

To support our MWC brethren.  If I do, where should I sit SJSU fans?  And FGB4C....legit thread. Don't derail it. :foottap: 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

4 minutes ago, trl87 said:

jonw.gif

Asian coeds bruh.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Careful for wood splinters up the ass. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

2 minutes ago, SJSUSpartan1992 said:

The wood has been covered for years.

I went to the 2014 Nevada @ SJSU game and there were wood benches on the visitors side. 

39 minutes ago, SJSUSpartan1992 said:

The wood has been covered for years.

37 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I went to the 2014 Nevada @ SJSU game and there were wood benches on the visitors side. 

When he says "covered" he means the wood bleachers were "covered" with blue paint.

8 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

I had this same thing written, but erased it because of @mugtang's plea to not derail the thread. I'm way too nice a guy. 

That plea was only to @FalesGoesB4Carr

1 hour ago, Joe from WY said:

Better watch out though or HugeDump and his 20 aliases could get you with knives like the Senators did to Caesar on your way into the stadium.  

"et tu, Huge Dump?"

Mug can just break off a piece of the stadium to defend himself.

I hear the seating in the new NEZ area is nice.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

2 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

Better watch out though or HugeDump and his 20 aliases could get you with knives like the Senators did to Caesar on your way into the stadium.  

"et tu, Huge Dump?"

@mugtang and other board members have already debunked the rumors that i ever created any alter egos/sock puppets. #UninformedStatementIsUninformed

As to the OP, the in crowd has season tix in sections 110-112.

12667677.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

@mugtang and other board members have already debunked the rumors that i ever created any alter egos/sock puppets. #UninformedStatementIsUninformed

As to the OP, the in crowd has season tix in sections 210-212.

Are there chair backs on that side?  And are they wide enough for my fat ass?

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Are there chair backs on that side?  And are they wide enough for my fat ass?

chairs = only in the donor section (sec 111)

most sporting goods store should sell a "stadium chair" big enough for your fat ass.

12667677.jpeg

1 minute ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

chairs = only in the donor section (sec 111)

most sporting goods store should sell a "stadium chair" big enough for your fat ass.

I'll get the doublewide.  So where are Dump's seats is the real question....

Mug -

Yes what Hugh said: the west side (the one that never shows on TV) is where you want to be.  I'd also suggest getting a seat as high as you can (but not the upper deck).  You'll still have great sight lines but will enjoy the shade.

Wear your Nevada hat so that we can look for you!