Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Las Vegas Reb

UNR with the L

On 8/12/2017 at 11:43 PM, mugtang said:

My guess is he will be fired from the working for the University on Monday.  Many have called for him being expelled and I can't find a reason for him to be expelled unless he participated in the violence in Virginia.  Otherwise it comes down to freedom of speech.  As a government institution, I don't see how they can expel him for having an opinion, regardless of how reprehensible it is.  

He made himself a liability by publicly outing himself as a racist.  By that he has created a hostile work environment no matter where he is employed.  That should be enough to get him fired. 

5812325074_d6d40a5a2c_b.jpg

4 hours ago, RiverCityBronco said:

He made himself a liability by publicly outing himself as a racist.  By that he has created a hostile work environment no matter where he is employed.  That should be enough to get him fired. 

Only if he starts talking that shit at work.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 8:08 AM, RoscoesDad said:

He shouldn't be expelled.  He's been outed.  If he shows up to campus after being exposed like this, the kid's got balls of steel.  I'd have to imagine there might be more than a few people on campus who would be hoping to confront him.

NM

32 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Only if he starts talking that shit at work.

He's pretty much done in any case I'm sure.  I would think his only career options at this point are working for some sort of White Nationalist media outlet or a gun store in Mississippi or something.

49 minutes ago, toonkee said:

He's pretty much done in any case I'm sure.  I would think his only career options at this point are working for some sort of White Nationalist media outlet or a gun store in Mississippi or something.

Definitely not a bright future.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.