Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sebasour

White Nationalist Rally in Virginia

22 minutes ago, roswellcoug said:

Your friend drew a weapon on an unarmed person?

Well, yeah. That's the entire point of a CCW. You get threatened, BOOM! Threat is blown away and the situation is defused just by the presence of a firearm. 

So... next time you're rallying you have to worry that the person you're screaming at is armed. Maybe you'll be nicer!

7 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Just to be clear, he's probably not a racist. He is blinded by his hatred of the left, which is really the only principle he holds. And that puts him on the side of racists.

No. He's racist.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

6 minutes ago, roswellcoug said:

I'm a Cantwell libertarian, kindred spirit to @retrofade and @BSUTOP25 among others on the board. 

lol. I'm sure they're delighted at your declaration of spiritual kinship. Whatever else you are, you are a bigoted, mean-spirited asshole who brings absolutely nothing positive to this space. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

6 minutes ago, roswellcoug said:

I'm a Cantwell libertarian, kindred spirit to @retrofade and @BSUTOP25 among others on the board. 

You can straight go +++++ yourself, you +++++ing piece of shit. I don't even care if I get banned, because how +++++ing dare you for equating me to a +++++ing nazi racist piece of +++++ing shit. 

14 minutes ago, roswellcoug said:

I've decided that you've become a cancer to my forum and will no longer post here.  See ya!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

8 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I've decided that you've become a cancer to my forum and will no longer post here.  See ya!

I feel like I need an "OH SHIT" likey tool just for this moment only, cuz that was what was on my face but I was momentarily speechless to say it

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

10 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Thank you.

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

1 minute ago, Mano said:

Thank you.

Yep. I should've done it awhile ago.  My bad guys.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

It's all good. Roswell straddled the line for a long time and didn't really ever cross it until lately.

Just now, mugtang said:

No apology necessary. Bans should be rare. I support your decision but we can all self-regulate our experience on this or almost any forum.

Just stop engaging with these guys and put them on ignore.  It's really easy.  They're not here for any actual meaningful discussion anyways.