Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sebasour

White Nationalist Rally in Virginia

20 minutes ago, happycamper said:

From "I'm only here to call out blues on his shit" to "man I'm glad I get under others skin" in an hour

You sure stick to your principles

2 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

He and JimJam go back and forth as to who is the real "unfunny R. Crumb of MWCBoard". 

puss-in-boots-pout-im-sorry-i-hurt-your-

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

8 minutes ago, roswellcoug said:

any-obsession-is-dangerous-quote-1.jpg

Hey, when you're the worst poster for years and the only one to require multiple time outs, you get callouts.

Congrats! you're the most notable at something

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Lol, and we see the folly of the "idiot" button @mugtang. Idiots will just use it on any post by a poster they disagree with.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

7 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Lol, and we see the folly of the "idiot" button @mugtang. Idiots will just use it on any post by a poster they disagree with.

I blame @Boise fan and @Joe from WY for idioting everything :foottap: 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, Joe from WY said:

You should go to Safeway, buy some clorox, and make a cocktail out of it. 

Dang!  5 pages and counting!

You two remind me of midget wrestling.

And you should stop blogging.  Clearly you're too stupid to be posting about anything.

4 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

Aw, @happycamper went and called Dad!  He's such a wuss.

Yeah, I totally needed mugtang's backup that he for sure provided. Definitely didn't want to inform the dude who implements different features, a guy I regularly banter with (and who also called me out in a sorta similar manner the first time I 'idioted' one of his posts).

6 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Yeah, I totally needed mugtang's backup that he for sure provided. Definitely didn't want to inform the dude who implements different features, a guy I regularly banter with (and who also called me out in a sorta similar manner the first time I 'idioted' one of his posts).

Still going?  A veritable energizer bunny!

You called him, junior.  Talk to your blogger pal about reaction buttons.  He went all crazy on that. 

Irony certainly is lost on you. 

Page count is 5-3 in your favor from your original complaint.  Kudos!

1 minute ago, Boise fan said:

Still going?  A veritable energizer bunny!

You called him, junior.  Talk to your blogger pal about reaction buttons.  He went all crazy on that. 

Irony certainly is lost on you. 

Page count is 5-3 in your favor from your original complaint.  Kudos!

You realize that every time you respond to me, you're strengthening my initial argument?

Just now, happycamper said:

You realize that every time you respond to me, you're strengthening my initial argument?

No, actually you're strengthening mine. 

Just now, Boise fan said:

No, actually you're strengthening mine. 

That you don't flame or post in a non-engaging manner or totally derail threads or act like a bully?

4 hours ago, happycamper said:

Yeah it's amazing how much more collegial the board was without him. 

3 hours ago, happycamper said:

People bit for it less and dragged far fewer threads into useless pissing matches whose end has been obvious since 2011

Hmm. I wonder if you can see the irony...

I'm thinking...nah.

Keep proving how more "collegial" you are and how much restraint you show.

Just now, Boise fan said:

Hmm. I wonder if you can see the irony...

I'm thinking...nah.

Keep proving how more "collegial" you are and how much restraint you show.

Wow, I'm amazed you found my hidden text talking about how much easier I am to get along with you, how I have restraint, and how in comparison you suck. 

It's almost like someone can make a comment on someone else without necessarily referring to them-self.

Also, bonus points for thinking that any word redlined by a plugin doesn't exist. Lol. 

Wow, I'm amazed you found my hidden text talking about how much easier I am to get along with you, how I have restraint, and how in comparison you suck. 

It's almost like someone can make a comment on someone else without necessarily referring to them-self.

Also, bonus points for thinking that any word redlined by a plugin doesn't exist. Lol. 

Keep going!  You can make it six pages! 

Then you will have doubled-down on your complaint! 

Wouldn't that be something?

:hmmm:

1 minute ago, Boise fan said:

Keep going!  You can make it six pages! 

Then you will have doubled-down on your complaint! 

Wouldn't that be something?

:hmmm:

Doubled down on the board being more collegial with you gone?

You think that this exchange is collegial? Or productive? Or an exchange of ideas? Or not derailed?

Doubled down on the board being more collegial with you gone?

You think that this exchange is collegial? Or productive? Or an exchange of ideas? Or not derailed?

You're getting closer to understanding the irony of the situation. Not quite there yet, but a bulb may have turned on.

Oh, and quotations have more than one use.  You should learn that!

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

Honestly, I like a lot of the Boise fanbase. But then it's got people like Boisefan and MCLoser that kind of puts a stain on it.

Can't say the same for the Wyoming fan base.  There's a few that are decent, and a plethora who suck.