Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sebasour

White Nationalist Rally in Virginia

2 minutes ago, happycamper said:

You said admonish away. I'm admonishing the poster that acts the biggest bully and that defrays civil and informative conversation the most. 

You're showing about as much self awareness as Ph or Nevada Convert here dude. 

Hmm.  So the self-appointed bully watchdog is now engaging in bullying behavior. 

At least now I understand why you don't reprimand Blue.

How many wasted pages will be created by you right now? Oh and your little buddy too.

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

Just now, Boise fan said:

Hmm.  So the self-appointed bully watchdog is now engaging in bullying behavior. 

At least know I understand why you don't reprimand Blue.

How many wasted pages will be created by you right now? Oh and your little buddy too.

No pages are wasted. Mugtang money.

You're a fool. You could stand to lurk and read how some of the posters I mentioned engage (and don't). Others here disagree with them, and vehemently. They also do so with more reserve than is reserved for you, just as a rabid dog receives a worse reception than a surprise houseguest. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 minute ago, happycamper said:

No pages are wasted. Mugtang money.

You're a fool. You could stand to lurk and read how some of the posters I mentioned engage (and don't). Others here disagree with them, and vehemently. They also do so with more reserve than is reserved for you, just as a rabid dog receives a worse reception than a surprise houseguest. 

Yes, you're the shining star of benevolence and understanding.  You seem to have an over-inflated view of yourself.  Not entirely surprising.

But whatever, man. 

You're a hypocrite for not calling blue out on his crap and expecting everyone to just accept it.  In a thread about a white nationalist rally no less.  The irony is palpable.

Just now, Joe from WY said:

You're a communist. That's what I'm saying. 

Saying and understanding are different things.  Look at Blue for lots of examples.

What's your definition of a communist?

Just now, Boise fan said:

Yes, you're the shining star of benevolence and understanding.  You seem to have an over-inflated view of yourself.  Not entirely surprising.

But whatever, man. 

You're a hypocrite for not calling blue out on his crap and expecting everyone to just accept it.  In a thread about a white nationalist rally no less.  The irony is palpable.

For one, I'm awesome

For two, I've literally said that I don't care that I'm occasionally an asshole. You're again mirroring roswell, requiring everyone to be perfect to be able to accept any criticsm from then

For three, I have gone rounds with blues over shit since well before you joined this site. At some point the bickering doesn't even need to be posted.

For four, you are the lefty that is causing consternation among moderates. You are extreme, you use anger to force your opinion across, you don't see the others as people. 

You are worse for the cause of liberal democracy than 10 alt-righters. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

23 minutes ago, happycamper said:

For one, I'm awesome

For two, I've literally said that I don't care that I'm occasionally an asshole. You're again mirroring roswell, requiring everyone to be perfect to be able to accept any criticsm from then

For three, I have gone rounds with blues over shit since well before you joined this site. At some point the bickering doesn't even need to be posted.

For four, you are the lefty that is causing consternation among moderates. You are extreme, you use anger to force your opinion across, you don't see the others as people. 

You are worse for the cause of liberal democracy than 10 alt-righters. 

Man, you are full of piss and vinegar!

And you're wrong.  I'm not "extreme", I don't "force my opinion across" with anger or anything else.  And I do see others as people, or why the hell would I be engaging them at all?

I'm not a narcissist like many here.  I don't thump my chest and declare how awesome I think I am.  That's what people like you do.

I've gone rounds with The Tool before too. Hell I gave him the moniker because he's so caustic.  I only become difficult with people who are being difficult with me.

Human nature, no?  Or only if you apply it?

Oh yeah - there's absolutely zero in common with Roswell and myself.  And there is zero evidence I expect "everyone to be perfect".  That's bloviating.  You do that well.

13 hours ago, Boise fan said:

He's a walking contradiction.  Everything he rants about is a deflection.  He states things that are better applied to himself.  It's like he stares at a mirror while typing.  He loathes himself so much, but lashes out at everyone else.

He is.....The Tool. 

And he's a racist!

blob:null/b8886809-48ca-4671-a429-10ff47dfef7d

23 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

At least now I understand why you don't reprimand Blue.

Maybe it's because Blue is a half wit who they secretly identify with...

7 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

irony is lost on them.

Your "I'm not" rant is the best description for your behavior I've seen. Blues was called "bluetools" about half a decade before you first logged in. 

You're acting like a jackass. The more you most, the more I'm convinced it isn't an act.

Seriously. You are the worst poster on the OT board. 

9 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Your "I'm not" rant is the best description for your behavior I've seen. Blues was called "bluetools" about half a decade before you first logged in. 

You're acting like a jackass. The more you most, the more I'm convinced it isn't an act.

Seriously. You are the worst poster on the OT board. 

Wait, I thought I was the worst poster on the OT board?

Just now, jackmormon said:

Before him it was either roswell or huge dump

7 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

I know, right?  Maybe he'll start a poll. 

Create a thread dedicated to being an asshole.  Then he'd really be one happy camper.

Man I sure did get under their skin!

:D

3 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

I know, right?  Maybe he'll start a poll. 

Create a thread dedicated to being an asshole.  Then he'd really be one happy camper.

Man I sure did get under their skin!

:D

From "I'm only here to call out blues on his shit" to "man I'm glad I get under others skin" in an hour

You sure stick to your principles