Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sebasour

White Nationalist Rally in Virginia

Also if the white nationalists wanted to be the "good guys' why did they creepily all have frickin torches to make everyone think of a lynch mob?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, AndroidAggie said:

uggggghhhh

i'm just not ok with people losing their jobs over this.  my goal is to win people over.  you do that with patience, persuasion, and kindness.  not vengeance on any scale.  get them fired and you just make people retreat and retrench.

If you are proud of being a Neo-Nazi, alt-right, etc. Then why not say it at work. I guess these people are not proud of their heritage. My guess all these guys know deep down they are wrong, except a few who are known speakers and they might be in it just for the money or fame.

14 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Also if the white nationalists wanted to be the "good guys' why did they creepily all have frickin torches to make everyone think of a lynch mob?

Or a Nuremburg rally circa 1935. I think that's the look they were after.

rally.png

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

14 minutes ago, Rampage said:

If you are proud of being a Neo-Nazi, alt-right, etc. Then why not say it at work. I guess these people are not proud of their heritage. My guess all these guys know deep down they are wrong, except a few who are known speakers.

Clan mentality.  They most likely aren't felt welcome at work, are loners in most every aspect of life.  There's a club that wants them.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

1 hour ago, toonkee said:

Dude is gay and loves black guys especially.  

Image result for i guarantee it meme

The photo sums it up for me.He sure seems to have a different demeanor in that Virginia photo compared to his mild mannered interview on Reno's channel 4 news this morning.

2 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

Think companies wan't know openly racist Nazi's on their payroll??

These people made their decisions and now they are facing the consequences - Now if a company wants to allow this from their employees, then fine, they keep their job

Of course they know. I was informed earlier that white nationalists were completely open about their racist views. You know. White pride and stuff.

5 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I have never met an alt-righter.  Online, you are probably right.  They are a very vocal presence.  In day to day life, at least out here in Idaho, it is lower middle class joe and jim that cling to his every word as gospel.

To be honest what really surprises me is the number of people on Facebook who are willing to rant their racism and bigotry on news items.  I know you can create false accounts on FB, but many of these people just seem to wear their hatred on their sleeve. And they seem to be legit accounts. It's astonishing. 

And I think it is an example of how far intolerance has gone in this country.  Many really are batshit crazy.  I won't be at all surprised if domestic terrorism has a big uptick in the next few years.  And I'm talking about racially motivated mass shootings, improvised bombings and the like.  This country has been armed to the teeth for a very long time.  Some of that inventory will get used soon, imo.

There's a few on this board I wouldn't be surprised to learn went postal. 

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

Some things are just really NOT OK.

Nazi beliefs is one of them and as far as I am concerned they all deserve to lose their jobs over coming out into the open.

Pedophiles are not ok. Rapists are not ok. Nazis are not ok.

One of the Final Five..........

Just now, mysfit said:

Some things are just really NOT OK.

Nazi beliefs is one of them and as far as I am concerned they all deserve to lose their jobs over coming out into the open.

Pedophiles are not ok. Rapists are not ok. Nazis are not ok.

Here i go, defending nazis... Ew...

Rapists and pedophiles have done something. These guys have just thought things. 

Let's be careful about who we punish and what we punish... 

5 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

Here i go, defending nazis... Ew...

Rapists and pedophiles have done something. These guys have just thought things. 

Let's be careful about who we punish and what we punish... 

Bull

They got together and staged a rally. They acted out. They hurled anti semetic, sexist, racist comments. One of them used a car to murder and assault.

Nazism is not ok. Not here, not now and not ever. It should not be tolerated. It is morally wrong. Yes in general we live and let live but nazism and promoting overt racism IS JUST NOT OK and as a society we not only have the right but the responsibility to shut that down.

It's wrong and should not be tolerated.

One of the Final Five..........

5 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Amazing how they uncovered Peter cjvtdhdjdes underneath that pointy hood.

Has that guy been fired yet?  I heard he worked for UNR? Can't imagine they want the bad publicity being linked to that unstable moron.

Though he might be posting under the name roswellcoug...

1 minute ago, Boise fan said:

Has that guy been fired yet?  I heard he worked for UNR? Can't imagine they want the bad publicity being linked to that unstable moron.

Though he might be posting under the name roswellcoug...

The University president says they have no legal or constitutional way to expel or fire him. 

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 minute ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

The University president says they have no legal or constitutional way to expel or fire him. 

Does everyone who work for UNR have a contract?  Or isn't it "at will" employment?  UNR doesn't need a reason.