Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sebasour

White Nationalist Rally in Virginia

1 hour ago, jackmormon said:

Oh noooo. The Antifa boogey man. I don't know much about them other than the incidents at Berkeley. But if they are willing to stand up to the KKK and other white power groups, they can't be all bad.

Yeah,  most agree with the antifa ideas on racism,  just not their methods.   It seems there are a lot who think the same about the Nazi punks.

Posted Image

5 minutes ago, Victor Maitlin said:

Yeah....ummmm.....not so much.  And the only incident of the violence being started on the left was by the Black Block anarchists at Berkeley who broke up a peaceful demonstration (they had a buffet line set up for Christ's sake) by UC Berkeley students.

Yea....uhm....so much.  Every one of those chapters has representation in the wide areas surrounding them.

"Only incident of violence being started by the left"  LMAO

7 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

It's like they're getting ready to go LARPing. 

They're just a bunch of pathetic little boys who didn't get enough nurturing from their mothers. To make up for their lack of self esteem, the have to join a club that has cool names like Grand Kleegal. Or Is that a vagina exercise. Same difference.

11 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

God you are an idiot.  My exact words a few minutes ago "What happened the other night.....different story.  When dealing with literal Nazis....Go Antifa.  Crack some skulls."

Just because you are ignorant does not mean everybody else is.  Antifa have been here for decades and their number has grown exponentially as of late.

Every single Shapiro event at a campus has been harassed by antifa.  Lauren Southern events as well.   Yes I get it you, you are ignorant on the matter.  Your own admitted ignorance does not mean it is not a thing.  Because, well, you are dumb.

There you go calling me pet names again. Stop you're making me blush...

edit: If you are so anti nazi, why have you gone completely overboard about changing the subject to Antifa?

Antifa has been around in Europe since the 80s (and prior to that, in the 30s). They are idiots, but they did quite literally punch neo nazi groups out of cities all over Europe. And for that, they deserve some respect. 

13 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

How many skulls has Antifa cracked? How many events? 

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/09/the-rise-of-the-violent-left/534192/ good read but bot what you are looking for

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-neo-nazi-stabbed-20160626-snap-htmlstory.html 7 stabbed because antifa showed up

There are dozens and dozens more, but I am not going to kill several hours just to prove a point that everybody educated on the issue already knows.  5 minutes of my time is all you are worth

25 minutes ago, Akkula said:

Yeah,  most agree with the antifa ideas on racism,  just not their methods.   It seems there are a lot who think the same about the Nazi punks.

explain?

Saying morons should allowed to be morons because they have a constitutional right = agreement?

Or condemning both the far left and far right for bringing us common folk into a debate about who is more dangerous to society.

Nazis are trash. So are violent SJW. Why does this have to be who is worse? Or which party relates more to the other?

Identity politics 4 lyfe yo.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

They show up in masks with weapons at every single conservative event on campuses....but yea no worries.

Still as disgusting as they are and as numerous as they are becoming they are far, far, far better than white supremacists.  They are just to ignorant to tell "average conservative" from white supremacist. 

47 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

That's really a cop out, because, like the president you are still unwilling to pick a side. If a Muslim had run over a group of people with a car, everyone would call it a terrorist act. We seem to have a few folks he that seem more intent on protecting Trump and barely acknowledging that a nazi piece of shit intentionally ran over 20 people yesterday.

There are time that require a president to pick a side. This is one of those times.  Instead, he is still playing footsie with them under the table.

What is a cop out? What Trump said? I agree.

Both groups are bad, the nazis/white nationalists more so. Do you want me to say one group between The white nationalists and Antifa is virtuous? I'm condemning both groups and that means I'm not picking a side? As I've said now three times the WN are way worse than a Antifa. The guy ramming a crowd was cowardly and a terrorist act. 

I'm for the peaceful protestors protesting against the white nationalists. Normal loving Americans like you and me. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

6 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

explain?

Saying morons should allowed to be morons because they have a constitutional right = agreement?

Or condemning both the far left and far right for bringing us common folk into a debate about who is more dangerous to society.

Nazis are trash. So are violent SJW. Why does this have to be who is worse? Or which party relates more to the other?

They are not the same if only because one of those mother +++++ers intentionally ran over 20 people with a car.

Just now, jackmormon said:

They are not the same if only because one of those mother +++++ers intentionally ran over 20 people with a car.

White supremacy and domestic terrorism is the scum of the earth. Not sure what else you're getting at. This whole forum is in agreement of this.

19 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

They show up in masks with weapons at every single conservative event on campuses....but yea no worries.

Still as disgusting as they are and as numerous as they are becoming they are far, far, far better than white supremacists.  They are just to ignorant to tell "average conservative" from white supremacist. 

In fairness, most Trump supporters I know aren't true fiscal conservatives. Trump himself is anti free trade. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

1 minute ago, madmartigan said:

In fairness, most Trump supporters I know aren't true fiscal conservatives. Trump himself is anti free trade. 

Fiscal conservatives make up maybe 15% of the electorate.  The other 85% are all +++++ing idiots.

18 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

They are exactly the same.

They are democratic party created crazies who feel themselves abandoned by society because ignorant people like you tell them they are.   It is just a matter of which side they picked.

The real problem is racists like you.

56 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

explain?

Your continued tone deafness and wilful ignorance is what is appalling.   Trying to conflate a few antifacists with +++++ing nazis again?   You know ..the ones that did the holocaust?   I know you really want to push this "both sides" dangerous narrative of the fuhrer so you can try equivocate anyone with nazis.  Both sides don't do it and there is no equivalent to the nazis who support trump.  Do yourself a favor and jump on the anti nazi bandwagon line Rubio and other non stupid people. 

Posted Image

8 minutes ago, Akkula said:

Your continued tone deafness and wilful ignorance is what is appalling.   Trying to conflate a few antifacists with +++++ing nazis again?   You know ..the ones that did the holocaust?   I know you really want to push this "both sides" dangerous narrative of the fuhrer so you can try equivocate anyone with nazis.  Both sides don't do it and there is no equivalent to the nazis who support trump. 

I brought up antifa to kill jackmoron's narrative that White supremacy and their "unite the right" had anything to do with conservative politics.

" So if Antifa held a rally named "Unite the Left" it would be considered a left wing rally? Therefore making you antifa? "

It wasn't to equate the problems, but you're clearly a selective reader.

Both sides are dangerous though. Have you seen the videos? This wasn't nazi's raising hell on the streets of Charlottesville and innocent bystanders rebelling back.

White nationalists are morons wanting attention. Many extremists on the left wanted to meet that bait and gave them that attention.

Go watch the videos of morons on both sides with their anarchy shields and social justice helmets pretending like they're helping society at all.

Violent morons on both sides should be condemned and not just because our spray tan president said so.

In fact you had more than just Nazis and antifa. You had BLM, sovereign citizens and constitutionalists out there as well. It was a rager for the retarded.

14 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

1. I still can't fathom why it would be worth someone's time and energy to go to a white nationalist rally. It's beyond my understanding how people have so little to do that they can spend a significant portion of their day on bullshit such as this. Am I proud of my family history and lineage? Sure. Do I think it's superior to others and worth publicly demonstrating for? No. It's just something I kind of enjoy researching and referencing now and then in conversation because there are fun and interesting stories. 

2. I've always thought it is a responsibility of a president to make a proclamation after events such as this with the intent to calm the nation and attempt to bring people together. A president has to rise above ideology and politics with domestic racial/societal unrest. 

3. How many more generations do we need to burn though before our society stops measuring or judging people on race? There are much bigger fish to fry when it comes to the existence of our species. All of this crap makes me smh and worry.  

11 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

re question 1

I spent some time doing social network analysis of white supremacist circles on Twitter for a client at work, once.  I couldn't help but read a lot of the tweets.  In a nutshell, their motivation is that they feel like the white race is under assault.  They feel honor and duty bound to rectify the decline of America, a decline they directly attribute to racial impurity.  Giving blacks civil rights and allowing Latinos in the country, in their view, is where all the poverty and crime are.  They cite statistics of minorities committing crimes and inner city social rot back and forth to each other until they literally fear for their lives.  It's why they value racial purity, and it's what motivated Dylan Roof to shoot up a Church (in his own writings on Stormfront and other white supremacist message boards), and it's why the clarion call of "Make America Great Again" resonates so deeply with them.

I know, but they literally are protesting because someone took down some statues.  I mean, people came from other states to VA to do this stuff.  I can't fathom doing that.  I don't feel that strongly about any of this to do such a thing.  I have other fish to fry.  I am busy literally all day with work, and the days I have off are trying to get my home in some sort of order or getting caught up on the stuff I haven't done at work.  Maybe some of these people don't have jobs.  I don't know how people have time to take a few days off, travel to another state, and protest that someone took a Civil War statue down. 

Their racial purity argument is ridiculous.  Every race commits crimes, and the races they hate have been repeatedly put in a position of disadvantage, which makes them poor, which in turn causes some of them to turn to crime.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

2 hours ago, jackmormon said:

Well you're trolling a little bit. After googling Antifa, it's a group that started in Germany for the sole purpose opposing fascists. They are liberal, but don't promte any real political ideology other than opposing fascism.

Are you with the president's view that the counter protestors are as much to blame as the white supremisists?

It's ok to denounce antifa and the white supremacists.  Both are terrible shitbags.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

1 hour ago, BestintheWest said:

White supremacy and domestic terrorism is the scum of the earth. Not sure what else you're getting at. This whole forum is in agreement of this.

Not necessarily.  You are, but there are some who want to impose a moral equivalency between domestic terrorist groups and those who might have fringe factions that go too far in combating domestic terrorist groups.

SteelCityBlue

November 24th, 2018 at 9:10 PM ^

I'm looking forward to a new head coach who isn't a cud-chewing autistic retard.