Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sebasour

White Nationalist Rally in Virginia

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

No, it wasn't.  The Hillary quote specifically said half of Trump supporters are deplorable, and she apologized for it.  The meme is imply she was correct in her first assessment. 

Eh, I didn't personally take it that way, but I can see it. 

Just now, retrofade said:

That's what you decided that it means. I also love how you commented on that instead of responding to where I pointed out that the people there were in fact white supremacists. The terrorist to plowed into a group of people was involved with a white supremacist fascist group. It's amusing how you just ignored that and moved on. 

That image is simply talking about the white supremacist, fascist, Nazi wannabes that show up to these kinds of rallies. 

You showed some info on the driver, which connects him to a supremacist group. But the photo of one guy with a swastika tattoo, what does that prove? There is at least one nazi white supremacist at this rally, got it.

You are completely wrong about the meme. The image is clearly conflating white nationalists in the images to Trump voters in general. 

GO POKES!!!

2 minutes ago, poke em said:

You showed some info on the driver, which connects him to a supremacist group. But the photo of one guy with a swastika tattoo, what does that prove? There is at least one nazi white supremacist at this rally, got it.

You are completely wrong about the meme. The image is clearly conflating white nationalists in the images to Trump voters in general. 

Then there's all the people with Nazi flags, performing Nazi salutes....... but hey, totally not Nazis. 

Guest RoscoesDad
7 minutes ago, poke em said:

The racist white wing GOPers at this rallly did that themselves you moron.  David Duke and the KKK all crowed about their support for Trump after this and how they all voted for him

Its +++++tards like you and the others on this heavily right wing infected forum that refuse to admit to this.  +++++ you.  

Just now, RoscoesDad said:

The racist white wing GOPers at this rallly did that themselves you moron.  David Duke and the KKK all crowed about their support for Trump after this and how they all voted for him

Its +++++tards like you and the others on this heavily right wing infected forum that refuse to admit to this.  +++++ you.  

Classy. Keep calling me names, it  exposes your character. What makes you think that I am right wing?

GO POKES!!!

Just now, poke em said:

Classy. Keep calling me names, it  exposes your character. What makes you think that I am right wing?

The fact that you're defending these pieces of shit speaks to your character.

Guest RoscoesDad
Just now, poke em said:

Sent you an im.  +++++ you

3 minutes ago, RoscoesDad said:

We have done polls on this board by affiliation.  It is roughly 50/50 left and right.

2 minutes ago, RoscoesDad said:

Welcome to the 2 party system genius. Far left and far right still have to vote for somebody.

This wasn't a right wing rally.

This was a white supremacist and anti-American rally.

Only complete bigots and segregationists like yourself would look at what happened yesterday and came to the conclusion it was a right wing rally. lmao.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

5 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

We have done polls on this board by affiliation.  It is roughly 50/50 left and right.

Majority of this board meets in the middle. Identity politics takes over though.

Anyone who marches under a Nazi flag or supports/defends Nazism in any way, form, or fashion is a disgusting person. There is no defense or redeeming factor for that hideous ideology.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 minute ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Anyone who marches under a Nazi flag or supports/defends Nazism in any way, form, or fashion is a disgusting person. There is no defense or redeeming factor for that hideous ideology.

Do you defend their right to march?

The World Needs More Cowboys!

Just now, pokebball said:

As long as they're peaceful, yes. But I vehemently disagree with their world view. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 minute ago, pokebball said:

Of course he does.

Some people here can't understand the difference though.