Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sebasour

White Nationalist Rally in Virginia

Image result for punch more nazis Image result for punch a nazi

4 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Gotta love how a bunch of racist white supremacists are protesting the removal of a Civil War participation trophy. 

While marching under two flags that lost their wars.

SteelCityBlue

November 24th, 2018 at 9:10 PM ^

I'm looking forward to a new head coach who isn't a cud-chewing autistic retard.

13 minutes ago, poke em said:

Were every one of these people self proclaimed Nazis? Was the driver of the car? Who knows. It's all +++++ed up and disgusting. All of it.

Well, here's what we know about James Fields...

He was with the Vanguard America group

DpxoZd2.png

Now, let's take a look at what Vanguard America says about their movement....

Democracy has failed in this once great nation. Brought to its knees by decadence, America now faces the greatest threat in its history. Our people are subjugated while an endless tide of incompatible foreigners floods this nation every year. If current trends continue, White Americans will be a minority in the nation they built. It’s time to take a stand.

Vanguard Manifesto
AMERICAN FASCISM

America was built in the image of the Roman Republic. Its capitol, imagery, and goals were set with good intentions on that foundation. The road to Hell is paved with good intentions, however, and our nation is surrounded in brimstone. The time of the Republic has passed in America, as the system grows weak. Arrogance and delusions of infinite power have brought the state to the point of buckling. The damage done to this nation and its people will not be fixed if every issue requires a vote, if every point must be debated, discussed, or deliberated upon. Democracy has failed in this once great nation, now the time for a new Caesar to revive the American spirit has dawned.

A Nation For Our People – An America based on the immutable truths of Blood and Soil. A multicultural nation is no nation at all, but a collection of smaller ethnic nations ruled over by an overbearing tyrannical state. Our America is to be a nation exclusively for the White American peoples who out of the barren hills, empty plains, and vast mountains forged the most powerful nation to ever have existed. Vanguard America stands indomitably opposed to the tyranny of globalism and capitalism, a system under which nations are stripped of their heritage and their people are turned into nothing more than units of cheap, expendable labor. Vanguard America, and our nationalist allies across the Western world, see a world of nations ruled by their own people, for their own people.

A Nation Of Values – In an increasingly materialistic world, it is vital now more than ever to create a society based on preserving and upholding the natural order that binds us. A strong social order based on natural truths is necessary to the health of any society. Human nature should be the foundation of all civilizations, and the starting point for ideologies, not something to be rejected in pursuit of unnatural aims which contradict it. The ideal structure of a family is one in which a hard-working father and nurturing mother instill strong values in the children of our nation. This family structure is, and has proven to be, the strongest core foundation for any nation, and thus any assault on the family must be met with swift and decisive action. We realize that equality does not exist in nature, and a government based in the natural law must not cater to the false notions of equality.

An Independent, United Nation – A nation based upon the values of self-reliance and fellowship must be created which stands entirely apart from the dictatorship of international finance. Like all independent nations, America should strive for a truly national economy. An economy that is self-contained, and free from the influence of international corporations, led by a rootless group of international Jews, which place profit beyond the interests of our people, or any people. Neither for the rich or the poor, ours should be an economy directed to act in the interest of our people and our people alone. America should protect the man’s right to fulfilling work, so that every hardworking man can provide for his wife and children. His labor will be directed to serve the interests of the national community. The chains of debt slavery wrap themselves tight around White Americans, such conditions must be reversed. A new generation of corporate leaders, who hold the interests of White America first and foremost, will naturally rise to the top of this new economy.

The free market is not the enemy, but global finance is. Average businesses will keep their usual functions and retain a profit motive. However, the large multinational corporations that have bled this nation dry will not be allowed to continue their detrimental efforts unabated. Once they are brought to heel, our currency will no longer be manipulated on the whims of the vested few, our jobs and industry will not be exported to foreign nations, and the media and entertainment industries will no longer be allowed to poison the minds of our people.

https://bloodandsoil.org/

Yep, that looks pretty damned white supremacist and fascist to me. 

Here's one of the white supremacist protesters after he was tear gassed by law enforcement...

lVnVkSa.jpg

Nope, definitely not a Nazi. 

14 minutes ago, poke em said:

Were every one of these people self proclaimed Nazis? Was the driver of the car? Who knows. It's all +++++ed up and disgusting. All of it.

If you take part in a torchlight march where swastika flags are flying, you're a Nazi.  No additional membership card, badge or party number needed.

SteelCityBlue

I'm looking forward to a new head coach who isn't a cud-chewing autistic retard.

4 minutes ago, Victor Maitlin said:

If you take part in a torchlight march where swastika flags are flying, you're a Nazi.  No additional membership card, badge or party number needed.

No, no, no... they're just proud of their German heritage. 

4 minutes ago, retrofade said:

No, no, no... they're just proud of their German heritage. 

Yep, and the car driver from the NW corner of Ohio was marching under Confederate Flags because he was honoring the Ohioans who died in the Civil War.

SteelCityBlue

Just now, Victor Maitlin said:

Yep, and the car driver from the NW corner of Ohio was marching under Confederate Flags because he was honoring the Ohioans who died in the Civil War.

Obviously.

1 minute ago, poke em said:

You can call these people whatever you want. There were approximately 62,979,136 other people who voted for Trump that did not go to this rally.

Your point is? The only white supremacists that voted for Trump were at this rally? 

d8hgp54.gif

You can call these people whatever you want. There were approximately 62,979,136 other people who voted for Trump that did not go to this rally.

This I agree with.  Now, I think Trump is a self-serving buffoon of severely limited intellectual ability--a huckster and con artist more than a serious businessman.  That being said, I loathe the attempts by the Clinton wing of the Democratic Party to explain his win (and the repudiation of both her and 3rd way Clintonism) solely to xenophobic white nationals and racists.  Sadly, yesterday's events will just embolden them to stick to this path rather than take a hard look in the mirror at their own failures.

SteelCityBlue

24 minutes ago, Victor Maitlin said:

Rack that take. 

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

Just now, retrofade said:

Your point is? The only white supremacists that voted for Trump were at this rally? 

d8hgp54.gif

This ridiculous meme suggests that ALL trump voters "basket of deplorables" are the same as the nazi flag waving lunatics.

My point?  500 white nationalist protesters do not represent the entirety of the 46% of American voters that voted Trump. Just like black panthers, Black lives matter, and other leftist groups don't represent the entirety of Hillary voters. But keep on dividing everyone up so you can tell us who is racist, misogynist, xenophobic, etc etc.

GO POKES!!!

This ridiculous meme suggests that ALL trump voters "basket of deplorables" are the same as the nazi flag waving lunatics.

My point?  500 white nationalist protesters do not represent the entirety of the 46% of American voters that voted Trump. Just like black panthers, Black lives matter, and other leftist groups don't represent the entirety of Hillary voters. But keep on dividing everyone up so you can tell us who is racist, misogynist, xenophobic, etc etc.

That's what you decided that it means. I also love how you commented on that instead of responding to where I pointed out that the people there were in fact white supremacists. The terrorist to plowed into a group of people was involved with a white supremacist fascist group. It's amusing how you just ignored that and moved on. 

That image is simply talking about the white supremacist, fascist, Nazi wannabes that show up to these kinds of rallies. 

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

That's what you decided that it means. I also love how you commented on that instead of responding to where I pointed out that the people there were in fact white supremacists. The terrorist to plowed into a group of people was involved with a white supremacist fascist group. It's amusing how you just ignored that and moved on. 

That image is simply talking about the white supremacist, fascist, Nazi wannabes that show up to these kinds of rallies. 

No, it wasn't.  The Hillary quote specifically said half of Trump supporters are deplorable, and she apologized for it.  The meme is imply she was correct in her first assessment. 

30 minutes ago, Victor Maitlin said:

I read that his mother (whether true or not) said he had a friend who is black.  Go figure.