Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sebasour

White Nationalist Rally in Virginia

Anyone been following this? It's gotten really violent with already one fatality when a car drove into some protesters

http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2017/08/12/charlottesville-crash-protesters-video-orig-vstop-dlewis.cnn/video/playlists/charlottesville-white-nationalist-rally/

Shit got politicized real quick like always.

Amazing how a few hundred inbreds can turn this into a national hysteria and white supremacy epidemic.

Guess I'll never understand that side of the country.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

15 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

Idiots...  both sides.  All idiots.

Gee, I've read about a time in this country when opposing Nazis wasn't considered idiotic.

SteelCityBlue

November 24th, 2018 at 9:10 PM ^

I'm looking forward to a new head coach who isn't a cud-chewing autistic retard.

8 minutes ago, Victor Maitlin said:

Gee, I've read about a time in this country when opposing Nazis wasn't considered idiotic.

I don't think he's referring to peaceful counter protestors...

He's talking about the SJW citizens who think it is okay to take matters into their own hands by meeting shitty ideology with violence.

White nationalism = idiots

militia free speech haters = idiots

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

It was pretty clear after last night that this had potential to get violent.... More questions than answers. I don't understand why police didn't have the two groups separated from the get go. I'm not putting this on the police, but I would be curious why that is. As far as the crazy driving into the crowd, not much anyone can do about that and it's incredibly sad someone has died. Hopefully there's no more fatalities.

I'm not that surprised that mass stupidity broke out at the million* retard march. Driving a car into a crowd of people is something else. I wish that guy's car stalled and he was ripped apart by the mob.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

Trump's refusal to pick a side sends a message to white supremisists that he is still their guy.

"During a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Va. on Saturday, former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke said the event is in line with President Trump’s “promises.”

“This represents a turning point for the people of this country. We are determined to take our country back,” Duke said. “We are going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump. That’s what we believed in. That’s why we voted for Donald Trump, because he said he’s going to take our country back.”

Please don't post the picture of the guys getting run over.  It's already posted twice under the "spoilers".  You just need to unhide it if you want to see it. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, BestintheWest said:

Shit got politicized real quick like always.

Amazing how a few hundred inbreds can turn this into a national hysteria and white supremacy epidemic.

Guess I'll never understand that side of the country.

A political rally with white supremisists chanting Heil Trump, getting politicized? Imagine that...