Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Willie Cee

Please Stop Implying - No Home for Aztecs

16 hours ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

It's only a matter of time before San Diego begins rehashing the option of dropping football all together. It's an afterthought to their fan base now that they've had short-term success, but less than a decade ago it wasn't so far-fetched.

SAN DIEGO UNION TRIBUNE

A no-win situation: It's time to drop football at SDSU

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sdut-1s28azcoment004126-no-headline-2008dec28-story,amp.html

Yawn

Boom goes the dynamite.

1 hour ago, Bruininthebay said:

UNLV fans should not forget that they are the safety school for California kids who can't get into a Cal State, Arizona or ASU.  Heck, Nevadan's given the choice pick Nevada nearly every time because they want to be in a school without all the dumb kids from California.

Better than being the backup school of...

Spoiler
Spoiler

Universidad de Tijuana

Autonomous University of Baja California, Tijuana

10 minutes ago, Bruininthebay said:

Yes, lets be racist and anti immigrant on today of all days.  That really reflects well on UNLV.

Talking about TJ is not racist for God's sake. I came up with a shitty school. Don't be start slinging talk of racism when my post is nothing of the such. I couls have said Fresno State but thought that was too far for StdSU. Ashole. 

1 hour ago, Bruininthebay said:

Just because its in Mexico doesn't make it shitty.  It's only shitty if you inherently have a racial bias against Mexicans.

"Build the Wall"

I didn't say that either. I have no bias against Mexico. 

I actually travel to Mexico often and think most Americans have no idea how amazing the people and country of Mexico is. DF, Oaxaca, Puebla, San Cristobal, Merida, Gaunajauto, San Miguel D'Allende, Guadalajara are great cities. 

And not thats it any of your business but I'm am pro immigration. 

Las Vegas is right up there with LA and the Bay area in racial diversity.  Clark county has 20% foreign born population https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/clarkcountynevada/PST045216 and San Diego county has 23%  https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/sandiegocountycalifornia,CA/PST045216

27% of Californians are foreign born so SD is actually a bit whiter than the rest of the state.

You can't sit in Clark county and throw shade on other shitty tourists traps like Tijuana.  I've been to Vegas and TJ - I'd go south of the border again for fun but Vegas is strictly for business/network reasons - too many east coasters for my liking.

Just now, Bruininthebay said:

You did not but its the obvious example of how something appeals to inherent bias

Youre an idiot who wants to paint people with a broad brush. I have no bias of Mexicans or quite any person of differing nationality. I pride myself on being on the opposite. 

Go away and stop making accusation which have no merit. 

7 minutes ago, Bruininthebay said:

Las Vegas is right up there with LA and the Bay area in racial diversity.  Clark county has 20% foreign born population https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/clarkcountynevada/PST045216 and San Diego county has 23%  https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/sandiegocountycalifornia,CA/PST045216

27% of Californians are foreign born so SD is actually a bit whiter than the rest of the state.

You can't sit in Clark county and throw shade on other shitty tourists traps like Tijuana.  I've been to Vegas and TJ - I'd go south of the border again for fun but Vegas is strictly for business/network reasons - too many east coasters for my liking.

Hey if you like TJ, cool. You should go to school at UABC. 

Didn't you just post two "hidden" posts with shit about TJ?  Reading comp is fundamental; it's why you had to attend UNLV in the first place.

Please reread this page  of thread until you understand that it doesn't make you or UNLV look good and probably should just never be repeated.

5 minutes ago, Bruininthebay said:

Didn't you just post two "hidden" posts with shit about TJ?  Reading comp is fundamental; it's why you had to attend UNLV in the first place.

Please reread this page  of thread until you understand that it doesn't make you or UNLV look good and probably should just never be repeated.

Maybe you should go blow yourself and reread the page. 

Saying the SDSU is the backup school for UABC is not racist nor prejudice. You're an idiot trying to start shyt. 

If Mug thinks it is, I'll gladly delete it. 

You must be new on this board. 

8 minutes ago, Bruininthebay said:

Trust me Mug loves this thread already and isn't inclined to take it down.  Just please not today.

Wait. Aren't you FormerFrog's sock puppet?

You're fascination with talking trash to Rebel fans makes sense. Didn't you get fired from UNLV?

37 minutes ago, Bruininthebay said:

1-11 was it?  Nice Tedford hire; a guy on the downside is exactly who Fresno State needs.  He does have experience with academic eligibility so he should be able to keep you in FBS during the long years at the bottom of the MW.

Nothing I hate more than dumb+++++s throwing around the word racist out of context. 

4-8?  Lol, how you can't succeed with all the advantages UCLA has is an epic fail.