Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Old_SD_Dude

NRA TV Host Urges Kim to Nuke Cali

"Stinchfield later deleted the tweet and then apologized."

“It was meant as a joke and I regret it,” he told the New York Daily News. “What’s going on with North Korea is no laughing matter.”

Looks like he reigned himself in to me.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

58 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

It was pretty obviously a joke.   We all need a little thicker skin.   I don't support the NRA's extremism but I don't like seeing people lose their jobs for misplaced humor on either side.   

6 hours ago, BestintheWest said:

"Stinchfield later deleted the tweet and then apologized."

“It was meant as a joke and I regret it,” he told the New York Daily News. “What’s going on with North Korea is no laughing matter.”

Looks like he reigned himself in to me.

When idiots like him get called out, suddenly it was a "joke."  Just like Trump thanking Putin for kicking out our 755 diplomats out of Russia for reducing the payroll.   

7 minutes ago, aztech said:

When idiots like him get called out, suddenly it was a "joke."  Just like Trump thanking Putin for kicking out our 755 diplomats out of Russia for reducing the payroll.   

90% of twitter is insensitive jokes. Might wanna delete your account now if you haven't figured that out.

3 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

90% of twitter is insensitive jokes. Might wanna delete your account now if you haven't figured that out.

I've never had a twitter account so it's just as well.  I also deleted my Facebook account long ago.

28 minutes ago, aztech said:

I've never had a twitter account so it's just as well.  I also deleted my Facebook account long ago.

Never had a facebook. My twitter is for info only. It's all cancerous.