Jump to content
Old_SD_Dude

NRA TV Host Urges Kim to Nuke Cali

Recommended Posts

"Stinchfield later deleted the tweet and then apologized."

“It was meant as a joke and I regret it,” he told the New York Daily News. “What’s going on with North Korea is no laughing matter.”

 

 

Looks like he reigned himself in to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

It was pretty obviously a joke.   We all need a little thicker skin.   I don't support the NRA's extremism but I don't like seeing people lose their jobs for misplaced humor on either side.   

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztech   
6 hours ago, BestintheWest said:

"Stinchfield later deleted the tweet and then apologized."

“It was meant as a joke and I regret it,” he told the New York Daily News. “What’s going on with North Korea is no laughing matter.”

 

 

Looks like he reigned himself in to me.

When idiots like him get called out, suddenly it was a "joke."  Just like Trump thanking Putin for kicking out our 755 diplomats out of Russia for reducing the payroll.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, aztech said:

When idiots like him get called out, suddenly it was a "joke."  Just like Trump thanking Putin for kicking out our 755 diplomats out of Russia for reducing the payroll.   

90% of twitter is insensitive jokes. Might wanna delete your account now if you haven't figured that out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztech   
3 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

90% of twitter is insensitive jokes. Might wanna delete your account now if you haven't figured that out.

I've never had a twitter account so it's just as well.  I also deleted my Facebook account long ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, aztech said:

I've never had a twitter account so it's just as well.  I also deleted my Facebook account long ago.

Never had a facebook. My twitter is for info only. It's all cancerous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yet another reason why I no longer associate myself with the NRA. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztech   
6 hours ago, BestintheWest said:

Never had a facebook. My twitter is for info only. It's all cancerous.

If it is then what kind of info are you getting?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, aztech said:

If it is then what kind of info are you getting?

It is great for recruiting and sports information.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, aztech said:

If it is then what kind of info are you getting?

Sports my dude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztech   
2 hours ago, BestintheWest said:

Sports my dude.

Non-cancerous, eh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×