Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LaradiseCowboy

Is Bill Belichick a Wyoming Fan???

How Did Jacob Hollister End Up On Patriots? Bill Belichick Explains

"Wyoming had a very good football team, had a number of pro prospects. They have some more this year. So that’s no secret."

http://nesn.com/2017/08/how-did-jacob-hollister-end-up-on-patriots-bill-belichick-explains/amp/

PS - all you Wyoming haters out there that love to talk crap about our current team, you just got trumped by one of the most successful NFL head coaches to ever grace the game of football.

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

17 minutes ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

How Did Jacob Hollister End Up On Patriots? Bill Belichick Explains

"Wyoming had a very good football team, had a number of pro prospects. They have some more this year. So that’s no secret."

http://nesn.com/2017/08/how-did-jacob-hollister-end-up-on-patriots-bill-belichick-explains/amp/

PS - all you Wyoming haters out there that love to talk crap about our current team, you just got trumped by one of the most successful NFL head coaches to ever grace the game of football.

People have a bigger problem with some of their fans than they do the current team. So this post is going to have the opposite effect you want it to have. 

10 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

People have a bigger problem with some of their fans than they do the current team. So this post is going to have the opposite effect you want it to have. 

Perhaps it will have the effect LC is chuming for???

The World Needs More Cowboys!

I think we are all missing what Belicheck is really saying. It is pretty obvious Belicheck has already started grooming Josh Allen to take over for Brady. I know what you are thinking, the Patriots aren't going to get the number one pick in the draft. Belicheck is already ahead of you. He is preparing a deal that will send all of the Patriots picks for the next twenty years to whoever gets the first pick. After the Patriots get Josh Allen they won't need any draft picks, they already have Josh Allen.

I pulled this from Wikipedia:

William Stephen Belichick (/ˈbɛlɪk/; born April 16, 1952) is an American football coach who is the head coach of the New England Patriots of the National Football League (NFL). Belichick has extensive authority over the Patriots' football operations, effectively making him the general manager of the team as well. He was previously the head coach of the Cleveland Browns.  Belichick spent the 2017 off-season in a treatment center for his funnel cake addiction.

11 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

William Stephen Belichick (/ˈbɛlɪk/; born April 16, 1952) is an American football coach who is the head coach of the New England Patriots of the National Football League (NFL). Belichick has extensive authority over the Patriots' football operations, effectively making him the general manager of the team as well. He was previously the head coach of the Cleveland Browns.  Belichick spent the 2017 off-season in a treatment center for his funnel cake addiction.

GIF--laughing-funny-LOL-haha-hehe-hilari

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

To look like an idiot? 

My first thought when I saw this on Twitter this morning was "hey, pretty cool quote!" That was quickly followed by my 2nd thought of "I bet Laradise is going to post this on MWC Board in a way that makes WYO fans look like idiots."

Guest Dr. Dre
2 hours ago, kingpotato said:

To look like an idiot? 

That is literally with EVERY post he types. Laraghey is a complete pebble-brain.

2 hours ago, Swoll Cracker said:

This just in:

Bill Belichick to Install Funnel Cake Stands in Fall Practice 

IMG_1832.PNG.3466f23c43dabc770b9aeaf83926ff5f.PNG

http://patsfanzone.com/bill-to-install-funnel-cake-stands

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

24 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I don't know about Belicheck. Lou Reed loved Wyoming. 

He once told Lester Bangs, "I want to get to a ripe old age and raise watermelons in Wyoming."

I enjoy green river watermelons a great deal. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

16 minutes ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

This just in:

Bill Belichick to Install Funnel Cake Stands in Fall Practice 

IMG_1832.PNG.3466f23c43dabc770b9aeaf83926ff5f.PNG

http://patsfanzone.com/bill-to-install-funnel-cake-stands

It a horrible addiction. Worse than opiates.  He may be on his way back to treatment with that belly full of delicious funnel cakes.

4 hours ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

This thread, and this portion in particular, is proof of how deep in your head some have gotten...

Way to troll yourself!

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Guest Dr. Dre
7 minutes ago, Dogs4Me said:

how deep in your head some have gotten...

its easier than going deep in his mom. and she's a first rate tramp

14 minutes ago, Dogs4Me said:

This thread, and this portion in particular, is proof of how deep in your head some have gotten...

Way to troll yourself!

Grab a ticket and go to the back of the line little troll. I see you're aspiring to be like your big brother André, but we're already hot on the campaign trail for next year's Derby. 

Send me a line in 6 months.

Reno is the biggest little city, but Wyo has "biggest" little fans. 

Wyo is leading the conference in little man syndrome, which means they're finally leading the conference in something. Congrats!

2 hours ago, misplacedcowboy said:

My first thought when I saw this on Twitter this morning was "hey, pretty cool quote!" That was quickly followed by my 2nd thought of "I bet Laradise is going to post this on MWC Board in a way that makes WYO fans look like idiots."

tenor.gif