Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dogs4Me

SUDS FB: What Happens After Rocky Long

Which is the bigger icon, SUDS FB or Rocky Long?

What happens when RL finally calls it quits? Does he do it before or after the next collapse of SUDS FB? Could this be the year with expectations so high?

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Guest Dr. Dre
8 minutes ago, Dogs4Me said:

What happens when RL finally calls it quits? Does he do it before or after the next collapse of SUDS FB? Could this be the year with expectations so high?

Nothing. Well, other than our continued rise in a new stadium, a new conference, and with a program that will attract the best of the up and coming young coaches. SDSU is a desired job. Future never been brighter.

And NEXT year is the year of high expectations. 

I predict that SDSU will plateau and slide nicely back into mediocrity.  No "continued rise" no "new conference" and they won't attract the best up and coming young coaches.  SDSU will not be a desired job for anyone who doesn't like Tijuana hookers.  In short, future SDSU will be present SDSU with 2-3 less wins. 

Guest Dr. Dre
7 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

I predict that SDSU will plateau and slide nicely back into mediocrity.  No "continued rise" no "new conference" and they won't attract the best up and coming young coaches.  SDSU will not be a desired job for anyone who doesn't like Tijuana hookers.  In short, future SDSU will be present SDSU with 2-3 less wins. 

And then you woke up from your wet dream!  However, we'd STILL be better off than FCS Idaho! Man, your hatred and jealousy are flying outta the computer screen. What a pvssy. Love it! 

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

13 minutes ago, Dr. Dre said:

And then you woke up from your wet dream!  However, we'd STILL be better off than FCS Idaho! Man, your hatred and jealousy are flying outta the computer screen. What a pvssy. Love it! 

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I have no hatred or jealousy toward SDSU.  It's a nice program in a nice town.  Nothing more, nothing less. 

7 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

I have no hatred or jealousy toward SDSU.  It's a nice program in a nice town.  Nothing more, nothing less. 

More like a recruiting hotbed, than just a nice town. That and the market size give us an advantage that really is the whole reason we got the BE invite after just one 9 win season and a bowl game. 

Guest Dr. Dre
6 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

Lololololol

ok sure

9 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

I am more worried about post-Fisher than I will be post-Rocky.

I'm curious to see how that transition goes this year. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

The answer to the question is simple. After Rocky retires SDSU will parlay his success and our new stadium to hire the next Urban Meyer who will kick ass and take no prisoners for about three years before leaving for a big boy school and being replaced by one of his coordinators.

Boom goes the dynamite.

1 hour ago, Dogs4Me said:

Is there high expectations? They are the concensus West Division favorite. Some think they might win the conference overall. Is there anything else? I haven't seen much more than that. Not any (or much) top 25 predictions. No (or many) Access Bowl predictions. 

I'm not too worried about Rocky Longs next few years or when he retires.

Rocky will coach here (like Fisher did) as long as he wants and he will continue to produce.  I don't see him going backwards at all as the next few years...only forward.

37 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

They continue to get the best of the rest after USC, Stanford, UCLA, and Cal have their pickings.

Which is still better than nearly every other state in the country.

On 8/11/2017 at 4:01 PM, Dogs4Me said:

Lol, we are going to smash all of you fools once again.  Why would he want to retire?

On 8/11/2017 at 4:19 PM, VandalPride97 said:

So, you're sayimg they're gonna land Hugh Freeze?

I am not familiar with the SDSU assistant coaches and their ties to the program but I will say that the new coach will not find the cupboard bare.  I am impressed with his player development and the uptick in recruiting.  

What's the opinion of Aztec fans regarding the coordinators and assistants? Are there legitimately viable candidates within the ranks? 

24570143_BSUBACKGROUNDBANNERANDY1AWELCOME.png.5fa1e131a0fec4c26c0be2f4d0a420eb.png

망치를 가진 남자에게는, 모든것이 못처럼 보인다.

원숭이도 나무에서 떨어진다.

4 hours ago, fearthefumanchu said:

So, you're sayimg they're gonna land Hugh Freeze?

Only after Nick Saban turns down the once in a lifetime opportunity to coach a team that adds between 300 pesos and $42 trillion to the as-yet undefined  regional economy.