Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

badfish

Gym bans Cops and military

If it works for their business I guess. 

Love how foxnews found this :lol:

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

4 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Looks like a gym with a membership of about 20. I don't agree with them banning certain people, but I accept their right under the Constitution to do so. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

7 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

Looks like a gym with a membership of about 20. I don't agree with them banning certain people, but I accept their right under the Constitution to do so. 

I'll bet their membership will go up after this.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

Guest RoscoesDad
21 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

Pssst.  That's not a constitutional right.  Might want to brush up on federal discrimination laws.

29 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

It was all over our local news.

http://www.11alive.com/news/eav-gym-owner-makes-no-apologies-for-no-cops-sign/462861350

"Law enforcement serves capitalism and white supremacy." He's a real sweetheart!

Good thing he's not a baker or the cops would force him to bake a "thin blue line" cake for them!

i saw on fox and friends this morning an excellent piece of journalism documenting in excruciating detail how an illegal alien killed and ate a baby while stealing groceries from wal-mart using fraudulent food stamps and then worked an 18 hour job in grueling day labor fashion

also, he has a white girlfriend

was awesome.

1 minute ago, AndroidAggie said:

i saw on fox and friends this morning an excellent piece of journalism documenting in excruciating detail how an illegal alien killed and ate a baby while stealing groceries from wal-mart using fraudulent food stamps and then worked an 18 hour job in grueling day labor fashion

was awesome.

Were you watching Fox or NCIS?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

46 minutes ago, RoscoesDad said:

Pssst.  That's not a constitutional right.  Might want to brush up on federal discrimination laws.

A private business can't refuse service to a group of people? If there was no competition I'd agree, but I think a business can cater to whoever it wants. I'll confess to not knowing the legal precedents, these are just my uneducated opinions 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

16 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

was awesome.

You forgot the parts about the Fast and Furious gun that he smuggled across the border, that he voted 14 times, and that he had cosmetic surgery under Obamacare.

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

Just now, Old_SD_Dude said:

You forgot the parts about the Fast and Furious gun that he smuggled across the border, that he voted 14 times, and that he had cosmetic surgery under Obamacare.

and scheduled it all on his obama provided iphone

while obama gave him rolls of $20s

and the federal reserve had the gall to exist

and i had the gall to reference an non-existent social contract

and to suggest that gun ownership isn't a limitless freedom

and hillary clinton also ate the baby with the mexican guy (who was actually from honduras)

Just now, AndroidAggie said:

and hillary clinton also ate the baby with the mexican guy (who was actually from honduras)

He was a double illegal alien because he crossed Mexico's border as well

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

33 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

was awesome.

30 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

can't remember if fox had mark harmon as a guest anchor or if it was ncis

11 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

deflect, deflect, deflect...

deflect what, exactly?  have you EVER shown an interest in debating difficult topics in earnest?  i sure have.  in the last 'president trump golfs too much' post you put up images of a flooded area near your place of residence and whined about president obama (can't even call him that -- you have to call him 'barry,' stripping him of ANY dignity of the office whatsoever) and how 'barry' didn't even show up

and *i'm* deflecting?

good night, roswell, you can be such a tool sometimes.

here's the thing: cops can stop being cops.  gay people can't stop being gay.  i have my opinion on the issue of what homosexuality is and how it relates to the person's identity, but the united states made it clear that they see homosexuality as a state of being and NOT a function of occupation.  also, like it or not minorities get a little wiggle room on issues like this because as of the end of the 60s, they couldn't get business loans on account of their skin color.  

your myopic mania when it comes to what's fair and what isn't makes you blind to nuance and patience.  you got to get your digs in NOW.  you strike me as very very bitter person.

change my mind.  talk openly.  accept what's wrong with your position while arguing for its overall strength.

or, be snarky.

9 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

deflect what, exactly?  have you EVER shown an interest in debating difficult topics in earnest?  i sure have.  in the last 'president trump golfs too much' post you put up images of a flooded area near your place of residence and whined about president obama (can't even call him that -- you have to call him 'barry,' stripping him of ANY dignity of the office whatsoever) and how 'barry' didn't even show up

and *i'm* deflecting?

good night, roswell, you can be such a tool sometimes.

here's the thing: cops can stop being cops.  gay people can't stop being gay.  i have my opinion on the issue of what homosexuality is and how it relates to the person's identity, but the united states made it clear that they see homosexuality as a state of being and NOT a function of occupation.  also, like it or not minorities get a little wiggle room on issues like this because as of the end of the 60s, they couldn't get business loans on account of their skin color.  

your myopic mania when it comes to what's fair and what isn't makes you blind to nuance and patience.  you got to get your digs in NOW.  you strike me as very very bitter person.

change my mind.  talk openly.  accept what's wrong with your position while arguing for its overall strength.

or, be snarky.

I must have missed your substantive contribution to this thread. 

12 minutes ago, roswellcoug said:

I must have missed your substantive contribution to this thread. 

Don't worry about it, you haven't caught a single substantive contribution to the forum in 10 years

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.