Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LoFasZz

Who here can stop CSUs offense?

19 hours ago, kalua pig said:

there is a possibility you are triggered.

Meh, not really.  I don't think you will hold us back that much.  Mostly I was laughing at your indirect claim that Hawaii would have a better defense than Alabama this season.  That's a reach.

21 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

Meh, not really.  I don't think you will hold us back that much.  Mostly I was laughing at your indirect claim that Hawaii would have a better defense than Alabama this season.  That's a reach.

40,000 plus cuz.

13 minutes ago, kalua pig said:

40,000 plus cuz.

C'mon man. I doubt we'll score that much. 

My bad, you meant CSU yards from scrimmage. Relax, I doubt we'll get much over 900. 

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 4:22 AM, jimjam said:

The guy on the ground knows who he is.

636150188577774531-AP-16310747978364.jpg

Look at him, he can barely jump over a guy who fell down.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

1 minute ago, Warbow said:

Look at him, he can barely jump over a guy who fell down.

Fell down?  He collapsed from the impending chi of THE Michael Gallup. 

21 hours ago, kalua pig said:

hawaii will be salivating waiting on the sheep showing up to play at aloha stadium.

we be eating smoke ram for pupu's

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

The sheep will do to you what Pokes and Bulldogs do to penned sheep. 

Check out Walmart's lube special. I heard the Aztec fans found it in aisle 11 last fall. 

19 hours ago, Headbutt said:

Fell down?  He collapsed from the impending chi of THE Michael Gallup. 

Josh Allen clears out all opponents within a 5-yard radius with his death stare. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

7 hours ago, madmartigan said:

Josh Allen clears out all opponents within a 5-yard radius with his death stare. 

You sure he doesn't just need to shower?  I'm just asking.

29 minutes ago, Lobo Amor said:

Hopefully my Lobos can stop them enough to win this year. CSewe has prevented us from winning the Mountain Division the last two years. I am more concerned about the sheep than I am of Wyo or BSU. 

LOL, I can almost say the same about UNM.  I put all three about equally scary.  The three biggest games in our season this year, and two of them are on the road.

1 minute ago, Headbutt said:

LOL, I can almost say the same about UNM.  I put all three about equally scary.  The three biggest games in our season this year, and two of them are on the road.

Mountain Division is going to have a lot of entertaining football games this year! :rock:

9 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

6 minutes ago, Brew_Poke said:

Mountain Division is going to have a lot of entertaining football games this year! :rock:

What I don't understand is why the MW didn't break those games up some for most of the teams.  Wyoming plays the division in 5 straight weeks then finishes with Fresno and SJSU. Doesn't make sense.  Boise definitely doesn't get any favors either with theirs since they add in SDSU.