Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fanhood

Boise State @ Hawaii 2007

Check out @ 1:24:58. First time I've scene a team take a knee on Boise St to not run up the score.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

2 hours ago, Warbow said:

Check out @ 1:24:58. First time I've scene a team take a knee on Boise St to not run up the score.

Check out the Sugar Bowl from that season. First time you'll see a team take a knee in the first quarter.

#Lame

12667677.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

Check out the Sugar Bowl from that season. First time you'll see a team take a knee in the first quarter.

#Lame

hmmm

SJSU, the only team to lose AT HOME to Hawaii during Norm Chow's tenure(13-0 in 2014), talking about UH losing to a superior opponent.  How did your BCS game go?

#Lamer

1 hour ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

#Lame

Get there then we'll talk.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Sometimes i wish that San José State was not in a market dominated by Pro Sports.

Then threads like this remind me why I am glad i don't have to share my teams with uncouth yahoos who treat college kids like pro athletes.

#BandwagonStateU

12667677.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

Sometimes i wish that San José State was not in a market dominated by Pro Sports.

Then threads like this remind me why I am glad i don't have to share my teams with uncouth yahoos who treat college kids like pro athletes.

#BandwagonStateU

#excusesarelikeassholeseverybodiesgotone

1 hour ago, dpc8302 said:

hmmm

SJSU, the only team to lose AT HOME to Hawaii during Norm Chow's tenure(13-0 in 2014), talking about UH losing to a superior opponent.  How did your BCS game go?

#Lamer

Wow, so your best team ever >>>>> Ron "Dead dick" Caragher. #HighBarThere

2012 SJS ≥ 2007 UH

12667677.jpeg

8 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Southwick was more of a dual threat and had the ability to lead the team back from a deficit to win. Tharp was easily rattled and I can't think of a time when he rallied the team for a comeback win like what Southwick did in the Vegas Bowl. Plus, Southwick had a killer stache like @RogueStout

We would've clown fcked Michigan State had Boise Baby Jesus been at the helm, still causes me to piss fire to this day.

5 hours ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

Wow, so your best team ever >>>>> Ron "Dead dick" Caragher. #HighBarThere

2012 SJS ≥ 2007 UH

#youareaknuckleheadsocantreadandisstupidasstupidcanbenexttimetrylistentodremammawhensheteachesyouhowtoreadthemaybeyouwilllearntostfuthatisallidiot

3 hours ago, Warbow said:

#youareaknuckleheadsocantreadandisstupidasstupidcanbenexttimetrylistentodremammawhensheteachesyouhowtoreadthemaybeyouwilllearntostfuthatisallidiot

If he could read, I'd probably agree with his adjusted assessment

2012 SJSU ≥ 2014 UH

Great game and atmosphere. That was a fun year in the WAC, but we were definitely overrated as a league. Hawaii was throttled by Georgia, Boise lost to ECU, and Nevada was shut out by UNM. Fresno did beat Georgia Tech in the Potato Bowl.

That was Kaepernick's freshman year, I'll never forget the 69-67 game against Boise. We also lost by 2 against Hawaii in Reno, tried to ice the kicker but he made a game winning field goal. Outside of beating Boise I think that was one of the most fun home game's I've attended.