Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rampage

Season tickets sold out at CSU.

I wish my Rebels were playing there this year.  I saw the stadium under construction last summer and I would love to see a game there with my Rebels.  CSU making the MWC look better with their new stadium.  

22 minutes ago, VandalBasher said:

That is why I believe CSU and USU will end up in the PAC14.  Congrats to CSU for having an AD with vision.

Thanks

3 hours ago, Rampage said:

Looks like season tickets sold out at CSU. The AD posted 3 minutes early you can still go to OSU buying season tickets with 60 tickets left. I guess CSU should have built a bigger stadium. :hmmm:

Oregon State SOLD OUT. Let's tip other games over the top. You don't want to miss an opportunity to be in FOCO on a football Saturday!

That's not what it says.

6 hours ago, Headbutt said:

Ummm yeah, that's word for word.

Joe Parker @JoeParkerCSU
As you may know, we have surpassed 15K season tickets. Less than 60 tickets remain that can be purchased as a complete season ticket strip.

So you guys only have just over 15k season tickets?  What about the other 20 some k seats?

All I see is that the Oregon State game is sold out.

25 minutes ago, k5james said:

Joe Parker @JoeParkerCSU
As you may know, we have surpassed 15K season tickets. Less than 60 tickets remain that can be purchased as a complete season ticket strip.

So you guys only have just over 15k season tickets?  What about the other 20 some k seats?

All I see is that the Oregon State game is sold out.

Exactly, so if the Oregon State game is sold out with another 20k tickets that weren't season ticket, then you obviously couldn't buy season tickets for all six games. It would appear that the best they can do is offer packages for five games moving forward. 

Phuck CSU, how 'bout dat?

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

29 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

I feel like this argument could be solved if you merely went to their website and shopped for a season ticket.

Good idea.

Fhdyx18.png

It looks like they're still available. 

12 hours ago, Rampage said:

Looks like season tickets sold out at CSU. The AD posted 3 minutes early you can still go to OSU buying season tickets with 60 tickets left. I guess CSU should have built a bigger stadium. :hmmm:

Oregon State SOLD OUT. Let's tip other games over the top. You don't want to miss an opportunity to be in FOCO on a football Saturday!

Selling out season tickets for a new stadium the 1st year is no great accomplishment.  And 15K isnt exactly setting a high bar for that.  If you're still doing it in year 3 or 4 then you can talk.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

Exactly, so if the Oregon State game is sold out with another 20k tickets that weren't season ticket, then you obviously couldn't buy season tickets for all six games. It would appear that the best they can do is offer packages for five games moving forward. 

They shoulda waited until a week before the game to sell individual tickets. See if they couldn't squeeze it some more season tickets. 

30 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

They shoulda waited until a week before the game to sell individual tickets. See if they couldn't squeeze it some more season tickets. 

They were anxious to sell out the opener.  It makes a positive headline for their controversial new stadium.  

4 minutes ago, easybronc said:

They were anxious to sell out the opener.  It makes a positive headline for their controversial new stadium.  

Honestly, I don't think they were gunna have any problems selling that game out. The team is getting a little hype, first game, new stadium, and a Pac 12 opponent. They could have probably held out until game day and still sold out. 

55 minutes ago, easybronc said:

It's not controversial if you're not one of the 100 SOSH people. Almost everyone I know was on board and excited for the new stadium.