Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Pick 10 Results Thread

50 minutes ago, Warbow said:

me too

I'll post the results today. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

6 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I'll post the results today. 

that's what you said last week

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

10 minutes ago, Warbow said:

that's what you said last week

I'm doing them now...jerk.  :foottap:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

10 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I'm doing them now...jerk.  :foottap:

that's' what you said last week

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

5 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

thanks. i'll be at the top before you know it, because, the great one.

:blink:

from worst to first. i think that's my slogan this year.

Good for you! Im always rooting for the underdog. 1980 Olympic hockey team, Tom's River and....you know.....Howard. ?

The games tonight and tomorrow will be included in next weeks standings. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

6 minutes ago, boisewitha-s said:

Not accurate. Trades were made. 

What trades?

3 minutes ago, boisewitha-s said:

Not accurate. Trades were made. 

This is correct @mugtang.  Here's the final breakdown of the teams after we closed trades on July 31.

Round 1 Round 2 Round 3 Round 4 Round 5 Round 6 Round 7 Round 8 Round 9 Round 10
1. cgzpack Alabama Georgia   Miami Houston Miami (OH) Baylor Southern Miss. Louisiana Lafayette Florida Atlantic UAB
2. Kalua Pig Ohio State Stanford Auburn Georgia Tech Hawaii West Virginia South Carolina South Alabama Fresno State Kent State
3.  Boisewithas-s BSU Memphis UCLA Michigan State Tennessee Pitt North Carolina Wake Forest Texas Tech Umass
4. Nevada2012 Toledo Georgia Southern Cincy Western Michigan Nevada Marshall Central Michigan Texas State UTEP Louisiana Monroe
5. Slappy Wyoming Troy LSU Ole Miss Iowa N. Illinois E. Carolina Syracuse Illinois Purdue
6. Cleveland Brown Penn State Washington Texas N.C. State Colorado Iowa State Miss. State Arizona State Virginia Cal
7. Salinas Spartan USC OK State Florida Middle Tenn St UCF UTSA Indiana Coastal Carolina Akron SJSU
8. Sharktanked Michigan BYU Notre Dame Navy UNLV AFA Duke Kansas North Texas Charlotte
9. Headbutt Florida State Western Kentucky Idaho CSU Army Tulsa Arizona Ball State Rutgers New Mexico State
10. Blind_squirrel54 Wisconsin Appy State Kansas State Oregon Arkansas State Kentucky Temple SMU Rice Buffalo
11. jdgaucho Clemson SDSU Arkansas TCU Old Dominion Nebraska Boston College Oregon State Tulane Eastern Michigan
12. Del Scorcho South Florida Louisville Northwestern Virginia Tech Minnesota Texas A&M Missouri Vanderbilt USU Uconn
13. Lobo Amor   Oklahoma La. Tech Wash. St. Utah New Mexico Ohio U. Bowling Green Georgia State Maryland FIU

6 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

This is correct @mugtang.  Here's the final breakdown of the teams after we closed trades on July 31.

Round 1 Round 2 Round 3 Round 4 Round 5 Round 6 Round 7 Round 8 Round 9 Round 10
1. cgzpack Alabama Georgia   Miami Houston Miami (OH) Baylor Southern Miss. Louisiana Lafayette Florida Atlantic UAB
2. Kalua Pig Ohio State Stanford Auburn Georgia Tech Hawaii West Virginia South Carolina South Alabama Fresno State Kent State
3.  Boisewithas-s BSU Memphis UCLA Michigan State Tennessee Pitt North Carolina Wake Forest Texas Tech Umass
4. Nevada2012 Toledo Georgia Southern Cincy Western Michigan Nevada Marshall Central Michigan Texas State UTEP Louisiana Monroe
5. Slappy Wyoming Troy LSU Ole Miss Iowa N. Illinois E. Carolina Syracuse Illinois Purdue
6. Cleveland Brown Penn State Washington Texas N.C. State Colorado Iowa State Miss. State Arizona State Virginia Cal
7. Salinas Spartan USC OK State Florida Middle Tenn St UCF UTSA Indiana Coastal Carolina Akron SJSU
8. Sharktanked Michigan BYU Notre Dame Navy UNLV AFA Duke Kansas North Texas Charlotte
9. Headbutt Florida State Western Kentucky Idaho CSU Army Tulsa Arizona Ball State Rutgers New Mexico State
10. Blind_squirrel54 Wisconsin Appy State Kansas State Oregon Arkansas State Kentucky Temple SMU Rice Buffalo
11. jdgaucho Clemson SDSU Arkansas TCU Old Dominion Nebraska Boston College Oregon State Tulane Eastern Michigan
12. Del Scorcho South Florida Louisville Northwestern Virginia Tech Minnesota Texas A&M Missouri Vanderbilt USU Uconn
13. Lobo Amor   Oklahoma La. Tech Wash. St. Utah New Mexico Ohio U. Bowling Green Georgia State Maryland FIU

So what do I have wrong?  

That will take me a bit.  I'll have to go back to the original thread.  @boisewitha-s did swap Washington for BSU with @ClevelandBrown.  You were pretty on top of it, so I think most of the changes got made.  I'll do some checking though.