Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Pick 10 Results Thread

28 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Didn't UCLA lose?

That's last week's.  I'll get this weeks updated tonight or tomorrow 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

11 minutes ago, NWRebel said:

@mugtang I've got 16 wins and 10 losses.  What kind of math are you doing?  You've got me at 15-14.

:suicide:

I'll check the formulas tonight. Obviously they're broken. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, NWRebel said:

It's weird.  A lot of the rows add up for others.  For team Red you have one extra win and mine is way off.

I was just looking at that.  What happened in the excel is the formula for your wins/loss got copied from the person above you so it wasn't pulling the right teams.  For me, Clemson wasn't updating properly for some reason.  They're 3-0.  Here's the updated sheet.

Red Team 2017.jpg

Thanks @mugtang

F'n East Carolina

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

12 hours ago, slappy said:

Still not bad though.  I was looking for the shit talking Boise fan who took UW first instead of his Broncos.    @boisewitha-s  looks like your bringing up the rear.  Still wanna bet?

Why didn't you bet him then? And it's a long season......best not to wave your hat around in victory in week 3 lest you end up having to eat it. 

2 hours ago, Slapdad said:

Why didn't you bet him then? And it's a long season......best not to wave your hat around in victory in week 3 lest you end up having to eat it. 

Tried.  Typical bronco fan.  Tried to call my team out, then when it came down to it "no bet".  All in good fun.  Don't forget one must enjoy the sun when the sun is out.   

2 hours ago, Slapdad said:

Get with it Mug! It's Monday ya know!

47 minutes ago, ClevelandBrown said:

I'll do them tonight. 

5 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

This contest is stupid. 

They should've left your internet turned off for another week, or decade.