Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

Hey, San Diego Fans

52 minutes ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

Blah blah blah. Whatever helps you guys sleep at night. One Super Bowl in SD would put enough money into the economy to offset the new stadium. 

This shows how clueless you are.  People living in a city that's never hosted a super bowl shouldn't tell people living in a city that hosted multiple super bowls about their value.

Stick to sheep +++++ing.

20 hours ago, sactowndog said:

Nice one pulling that out?  Have a relative on the team?

No, just a friend up there who's enough of a football fan to have had season tickets. Thankfully whenever I was in town it was always for business on weekdays so he never managed to drag me out to watch that minor league.

Boom goes the dynamite.

24 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

No, just a friend up there who's enough of a football fan to have had season tickets. Thankfully whenever I was in town it was always for business on weekdays so he never managed to drag me out to watch that minor league.

Haha.  Be glad he didn't drag you to the local high school football game.   The entire city comes out for the local team.   South Placer County a little bit of Texas in CA. 

On 8/6/2017 at 5:22 AM, fanhood said:

So San Diegans basically voted to get rid of the Chargers, and you use the Chargers leaving to mock a bunch of fans on this board that don't care about the Chargers? Strange.

The decision by the Spani (Spanos'- similar to fungus or fungi) was made long ago. Alienating and pissing off the fan base and voters was the only way to achieve that result. If the county was included there n the vote a stadium would be built. 

Meh.  LT was a Horned Frog. We'll always have Marshall.

"To the Red and Black, Aztec Nation. It's plain and simple, Aztec for Life. You. Know." - Marshall Faulk, 2011 HOF Enshrinement speech.

"San Diego Chargers for, ummm, - whoops - See ya." Alex Spanos, 2017

Aztec-Nation-Banner2010-03.gif

21 hours ago, k5james said:

This shows how clueless you are.  People living in a city that's never hosted a super bowl shouldn't tell people living in a city that hosted multiple super bowls about their value.

Stick to sheep +++++ing.

Um, sweetie, you don't know where I live. We'll be hosting several Super Bowls. Your hometown will never host an NFL game in in your lifetime. Your cheap residents suck. Don't be so salty. Your slow pitch softball team will get you through Sunday. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

3 minutes ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

Um, sweetie, you don't know where I live. We'll be hosting several Super Bowls. Your hometown will never host an NFL game in in your lifetime. Your cheap residents suck. Don't be so salty. Your slow pitch softball team will get you through Sunday. 

LoL ... if you have ever seen the contract the NFL has the host city sign in order to host, you'd know that Comic-Con pumps more into the local economy than the SuperBowl. Hell even the Marathon does more for the local economy than the Superbowl.

LBH45AqczF9hO5XyQxqE.jpg

23 minutes ago, HighNTight_SD said:

LoL ... if you have ever seen the contract the NFL has the host city sign in order to host, you'd know that Comic-Con pumps more into the local economy than the SuperBowl. Hell even the Marathon does more for the local economy than the Superbowl.

K. Enjoy your dress up parties. 

Just now, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

K. Enjoy your dress up parties. 

As long as it keeps pumping money into the economy and keeps the national media complimenting the city and the event ... I'm good.

As for the dress-up party ... the NFL has it's fair share *cough faiders nation *cough

LBH45AqczF9hO5XyQxqE.jpg

12 minutes ago, HighNTight_SD said:

As long as it keeps pumping money into the economy and keeps the national media complimenting the city and the event ... I'm good.

As for the dress-up party ... the NFL has it's fair share *cough faiders nation *cough

If grown men wearing tights and wielding plastics swords is worthy of compliments from the national media then so be it. It's 2017. You can be gay if you want to be. 

2 minutes ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

If grown men wearing tights and wielding plastics swords is worthy of compliments from the national media then so be it. It's 2017. You can be gay if you want to be. 

51 minutes ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

again, if you wanna cast stones at grown men dressing up in tights and face-paint with plastic weapons, I will once again point you at the NFL/Raiders.

as for the gay angle ... I'm not the one calling people "sweetie"

LBH45AqczF9hO5XyQxqE.jpg