Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SF-SJSU02

SJSU hires new mens BB coach

9 hours ago, Mike Morgan said:

Especially when his team plays in Fresno....

2016_Fresno_vs_SJSU.jpg

Hopefully that will change this year.  At least play disciplined hard nosed Fresno football....

It was so bad last year my wife said I'm not driving 3 hours to watch that crap.

Guest Dr. Dre
41 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Give me 1 good reason why you think you can make predictions about the future when you've never been right about any of them.

I predicted long ago that you were the MWCBoard chump. And you haven't let me down. 

Guest Dr. Dre
33 minutes ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

Convert really knows how to shit storm a any thread by simply opening it and spraying keystroke patterns of diarrhea that he calls his opinions.  

I've got a Nevada Dipshit thread lined up that out to be good for all to pile on that idiot

Guest Dr. Dre
17 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

It was so bad last year my wife said I'm not driving 3 hours to watch that crap.

So she drove 6 to get to my house. She loves the pounding of another kind

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

Maybe Nevada St. should have.

So funny, I've never posted it, but I got an awesome screen shot of an illegal alien Mexican girl speaking at the Democratic convention on CNN and the caption below said her name, that she was a part of an immigrant protest group, and that she had just graduated at Nevada St. in Las Vegas. 

Obviously, the comedy was that a known illegal alien would be allowed get a college degree at UNLV. And then she went on monster national TV and boasted about doing it at Nevada St. You really just can't make this stuff up.

I guess you didn't like LT's HOF speech?

"Everyone wants a hero...And Derek Carr, he's going to be a hero at times."

- Pat Hill

9 hours ago, Cincy said:

Lol, Mike do we really want to compare historical average attendance?  

You wanna tell everyone what Sharta's average attendance is for the last quarter of a century?  

"But, but, but.....we used to be good...check wiki for our history, Mike"...bwwahahhaaha...#embarrassing

32 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

"But, but, but.....we used to be good...check wiki for our history, Mike"...bwwahahhaaha...#embarrassing

LMAO!!

You know what's embarrassing?  We had our worst season in history last year and our average attendance STILL blew Sharta's attendance out of the water!!

#NowThatIsEmbarrassing

On 8/4/2017 at 7:13 PM, masterfrog said:

A guy with a Physics degree is probably perfect for San Jose State basketball. 

I agree.  A cerebral head coach will be a good fit in the bay area.  He'll be able to recruit the area. I think this will be a good hire.

Also, this guy apparently has some ties to TCU.  What do you know about him?

2 hours ago, Cincy said:

LMAO!!

You know what's embarrassing?  We had our worst season in history last year and our average attendance STILL blew Sharta's attendance out of the water!!

#NowThatIsEmbarrassing

Lol...."but, but, but we were good once" hahaha...."our worst year in history"..#loser #130/130

4 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

So funny, I've never posted it, but I got an awesome screen shot of an illegal alien Mexican girl speaking at the Democratic convention on CNN and the caption below said her name, that she was a part of an immigrant protest group, and that she had just graduated at Nevada St. in Las Vegas. 

Obviously, the comedy was that a known illegal alien would be allowed get a college degree at UNLV. And then she went on monster national TV and boasted about doing it at Nevada St. You really just can't make this stuff up.

I don't get your point, did she go to UNLV or Nevada State?

Also wasn't an illegal alien the president of Fresno State a few years ago? I remember it making headlines.

4 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

LOL. Wouldn't it be funnier if UNLV and Nevada State weren't different schools?

8 hours ago, Dr. Dre said:

Can't wait to get away from schools like San Suck State. 

Nobody wants San Diego, if they did SD would have been gone long ago. Delusional.

16 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

San Jose State is where coaching careers go to die.  If this guy gets them to the tournament as an at large, then every P5 program with an opening should call.

Macintyre made a career out of it, albeit as a stepping stone, just like every team here.

12 hours ago, bigd said:

I don't get your point, did she go to UNLV or Nevada State?

Also wasn't an illegal alien the president of Fresno State a few years ago? I remember it making headlines.

My bad, I didn't give enough detail. Her name is Avrid Silvia. She first went to CC of Southern NV and then transferred to UNLV. As she was introduced at the convention just before her speech, the DNC coverage people mentioned that she was attending UNLV, and she also mentioned it in her speech.  Of course the funny part was when the CNN screen popped up and it said "Nevada State University" when they clearly meant UNLV. That's whete

http://m.lasvegassun.com/news/2014/nov/20/las-vegas-woman-spotlighted-presidents-immigration/

kat.jpg