Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SF-SJSU02

SJSU hires new mens BB coach

Underwhelming....but expected. SJSU administrators have never been forward thinking. 

When the salary is peanuts, this is what happens. You get an assistant coach from a school with little basketball tradition. 

I'm also pretty sure, when some of the candidates realized what the salary would be, interest declined and this is the result of that. 

Underwhelming to say the least. Was Patrick offered the job? Seems like Patrick is a far superior recruiter. 

SJSU basketball was becoming almost respectable. Hope this works guy works out.

It becomes more and more evident everyday that SJSU administrators couldn't care less about athletics and have no intention of even trying to improve and better themselves  

22 minutes ago, Super six said:

The head football coach resembles someone,I can't pinpoint it.

IMG_1971.PNG

maxresdefault.jpg

He should get used to the stands being empty. 

14 minutes ago, Mike Morgan said:

Especially when his team plays in Fresno....

Lol, Mike do we really want to compare historical average attendance?  

You wanna tell everyone what Sharta's average attendance is for the last quarter of a century?  

7 hours ago, Cincy said:

Lol, Mike do we really want to compare historical average attendance?  

You wanna tell everyone what Sharta's average attendance is for the last quarter of a century?  

I don't think anyone cares about old historical results. They do have a tendency to ask "what have you done for me lately"?

kat.jpg

14 hours ago, bigd said:

Ha, Nevada should have hired him.

Maybe Nevada St. should have.

So funny, I've never posted it, but I got an awesome screen shot of an illegal alien Mexican girl speaking at the Democratic convention on CNN and the caption below said her name, that she was a part of an immigrant protest group, and that she had just graduated at Nevada St. in Las Vegas. 

Obviously, the comedy was that a known illegal alien would be allowed get a college degree at UNLV. And then she went on monster national TV and boasted about doing it at Nevada St. You really just can't make this stuff up.

kat.jpg

Guest Dr. Dre
Just now, Nevada Convert said:

You are married, death until you depart.

Puhleaze. But I know how you might think that, being you'll be a conference mate of theirs for a LONG time