Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

UNLV

13 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

good video, let's get ready for some football!

side note.. at the very end of the video they had the arched UNLV inside a double diamond. looked great, we should go with that.

4 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

Per mark Anderson, caleb herring is finalizing a deal to replace mike Pritchard as the analyst for unlv football. Good for him. I liked Mike, though, as well. 

Saw that. Anxious to hear Caleb. I think he should have some good insight. Loved Pritch, but I do think the college athlete's experience has changed a bunch since he was involved.

1 hour ago, 4UNLV said:

Per mark Anderson, caleb herring is finalizing a deal to replace mike Pritchard as the analyst for unlv football. Good for him. I liked Mike, though, as well. 

Liked Mike Pritchard cause he was a local guy, but he didn't play for UNLV..............Herring did play for UNLV, so I am happy with this move 

Think Herring did some TV / Streaming games as analyst 

1 hour ago, SharkTanked said:

Saw that. Anxious to hear Caleb. I think he should have some good insight. Loved Pritch, but I do think the college athlete's experience has changed a bunch since he was involved.

43 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Liked Mike Pritchard cause he was a local guy, but he didn't play for UNLV..............Herring did play for UNLV, so I am happy with this move 

Think Herring did some TV / Streaming games as analyst 

did either of you hear mitch and pritch get into it on the air a couple of months ago? pretty sure that's why pritch is moving on, he saw things mitch didn't re football, and that didn't go over well. caleb did well on the online streams, looking forward to hear more of him.

5 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

did either of you hear mitch and pritch get into it on the air a couple of months ago? pretty sure that's why pritch is moving on, he saw things mitch didn't re football, and that didn't go over well. caleb did well on the online streams, looking forward to hear more of him.

They argued before, but which specific one are you referring to?

I hope to make it to Las Vegas to see my Spartans play your Rebels on September 30th. 

1 minute ago, ph90702 said:

They argued before, but which specific one are you referring to?

it was about 2 months ago, (maybe around memorial day?) apparently they nearly came to blows, and mitch didn't come back for a few days. it was not long after that they 'split up', and now pritch is going to denver.

1 hour ago, 4UNLV said:

it was about 2 months ago, (maybe around memorial day?) apparently they nearly came to blows, and mitch didn't come back for a few days. it was not long after that they 'split up', and now pritch is going to denver.

Oh.  I remember they got into a big argument over public money for the Raiders stadium.

Guest RoscoesDad
On 8/8/2017 at 6:45 PM, 4UNLV said:

I remeber that that.  Mitch is one of those idiots that live in vegas and loves the no state tax, yet seens to have an issue with tourists footing his billl.  A special kind of stupid.  The station wooed mitch back and i dont blame pritch one second for getting out of that craptrap.  They need another ass kisser like graney to take his place lol. 

16 minutes ago, RoscoesDad said:

I remeber that that.  Mitch is one of those idiots that live in vegas and loves the no state tax, yet seens to have an issue with tourists footing his billl.  A special kind of stupid.  The station wooed mitch back and i dont blame pritch one second for getting out of that craptrap.  They need another ass kisser like graney to take his place lol. 

Exactly. Mitch makes even Graney look good, lol. I didn't blame Pritch a bit. 

Guest RoscoesDad
1 hour ago, 4UNLV said:

Pritchard was one of the best things to happen to unlv.  However like tony cordasco found out, you need to kiss major ass at this school and you abosultey cannot piss of the powers that be who are at the helm of our 4 win program. 

On 8/11/2017 at 3:41 PM, 4UNLV said:

The Graney and Clay Baker show is so bad, though.

Pritch was the best mid-day guy they've had in a long time. Too bad...