Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Issues with upgrade

Please let me know what issues you've encountered after the upgrade so far I have:

Mobile isn't formatted properly for iOS 

Previous Page button doesn't work on mobile 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

6 minutes ago, fearthefumanchu said:

Mobile on android.

If a thread has multiple pages, the page counter covers up the name of poster who created the thread and the date it was created.

Yeah that's what is happening on iOS too. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, AztecSU said:

What's with the old man huge font? 

The font size hasn't changed that I'm aware of.  Mobile or desktop?  But we do have some old people on the board....

2 minutes ago, SharkTanked said:

On regular desktop, when I go to another page in a thread the screen doesn't load. I have to go up to the address bar and hit enter to reload it. Using IE 11.

Ok that seems to be the issue on mobile also. 

11 minutes ago, mugtang said:

The font size hasn't changed that I'm aware of.  Mobile or desktop?  But we do have some old people on the board....

Desktop, and it's just the thread titles...everything else looks solid. 

10 minutes ago, retrofade said:

I still can't ignore your signature. :P 

In all seriousness though, I'm on Chrome and haven't encountered any issues that I didn't tell you about yesterday. 

Yeah I couldn't allow the ignoring of my signature without the ignoring of the rest of me.  Unfortunately, I can't allow members to ignore me as I need to be able PM everybody.  But, I'll take the picture off my signature, just for you :D 

Just now, HRam said:

I cant find the pitchfork button

I'll add it to the reactions 

34 minutes ago, SharkTanked said:

On regular desktop, when I go to another page in a thread the screen doesn't load. I have to go up to the address bar and hit enter to reload it. Using IE 11.

yeah that for me too but I can hit back and I end up on the correct page.

Fixed the page back/forth issue 

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

Yeah I couldn't allow the ignoring of my signature without the ignoring of the rest of me.  Unfortunately, I can't allow members to ignore me as I need to be able PM everybody.  But, I'll take the picture off my signature, just for you :D 

I'd be okay with the sig if it were smaller.

In any event, you're the man.

2 hours ago, mugtang said:

Yeah that's what is happening on iOS too. 

Have you upgraded to IOS 10.3.3? Suppose to fix some bugs... maybe that'll help?

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

1 minute ago, LoboMan59 said:

Have you upgraded to IOS 10.3.3? Suppose to fix some bugs... maybe that'll help?

No...

I'm kinda afraid to with the crap going on with my phone lately! Seems to happen every time I upgrade.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

The circle by a thread that brings you to the last unread post doesn't become a star in threads I've posted in

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.